just got my herd back :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got my herd back :)

well most of them anyway...les and usa fender deluxe are long gone....
    .ex wife released them to me and the new apt ....over the weekend
    some were sitting in storage for 2 years....but they are all together now
    i swear to god...i sleep better surrounded by them

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

I presume she had a legal reason to hold property that wasn't hers?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congratulations on the happy reunion, and yes, Newc, you have no "personal property" in most states when it comes to divorce in most states. It is all considered joint unless you can prove it was yours before marriage, which doesn't come about til the end of the divorce procedure.

BTW Len, I have the same head, how do you like that one?
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        I presume she had a legal reason to hold property that wasn't hers?
        Maybe she put them in storage for him while he was in prison? And just got around to getting them out for him? Just guessing, but I know he said he was in prison for 27 months.

Anyway, awesome collection, Len, and I know you must be happy to have 'em back!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

any chance of a close up of that graphic at the front?

Comment

Glad you got them back, my friend. Do you still have my number? Give me a call.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

any chance of a close up of that graphic at the front?
              its the ~bat~...i think its a '82 charvel body or so so that is refinished... got from subvamp,btw way cool dude to deal with

as far as she goes...moms best friend daughter...known each other since we were kids..(moms are best friends)......daughter is 22 and son is 16
              looking at her in the eye(or talkingto her on the phone) and thinking ~how in the fuck~ did i actually care for this woman....was the hardest addiction i have ever shook...she baits me sexually...its the only thing we ever had ....now its fuckin, weird
              but....
              for the first time in my my life i am not looking at her through the proverbial ~rose colored glasses~i see her as the wicked witch of the west.....and it comforts me

makes me look forward to new and exciting psycho pms FUCKIN (I AM 45)...MENOPAUSAULwomen i get to deal with in the future

yum
              Last edited by len; 08-22-2009, 04:07 PM.
              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Thanks Len!

Comment

Good for you! Must be a tough decision to pick one to play!
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                  X