Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House... the TV show.

I really enjoy the show.
    I started watching it last years season and have also watched as many of the House marathons. Ready for the new season.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

I've been a huge Hugh Laurie fan since Black Adder. There's an episode where he's got a pitcher who gets pee all over House and he goes looking for pants and I was just waiting for him to break into Prince Edward (Boy I hope that's the right name after having said what a big fan i was) go on about his really big pants.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

shit. no sooner did I post that, I remembered its Prince George..

Comment

I too watched him on The Black Adder.He was such a funny doof...HAHAH.I dig him
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          I've been a huge Hugh Laurie fan since Black Adder.
          same here
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The Dictionary Episode of Black Adder was truly Epic.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I have watched most of the seasons until this year. the time it was on conflicted with another show and I don't have TIVO. Not sure if we will go back to watching it since they had the one doctor commit suicide that went to work for Obama.
              Do all the big Hugh fans like him as the dad in that mouse movie.

Comment

I use to DVR and watch every episode of House religiously until last season when my ADD kicked in and I lost interest. It's still a great show, and I still watch it on occasion, but I don't go out of my way to watch it anymore.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

The last show of last season was finally when all the meds he was taking caught up with him. The whole show was him dancing a fine line between reality and hallucination and not really able to determine the difference. Before with various seasons he had control of the meds and didn't allow them to interfere with his work. In the last episode the meds had control of him.
                  The end scene was he was taken to a clinic/mental hospital for his over extensive abusive of his meds.

Kinda curious how the season will start with this in the storyline now.
                  Last edited by Soap; 08-14-2009, 02:28 PM.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The previews show him in the institution (cause he's so lazy ) and look interesting. It seems like it will be less about House solving other people's medical mysteries and more about House being a loon in the nut bin.

I love this show. I missed the first couple of seasons but caught up with them in syndication. It's had its ups and downs but overall I really enjoy the show, and I hope it comes back strong in September.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbB6B0cQs4

Comment

Working...
                      X