What's the story on this Ebay seller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the story on this Ebay seller?

Last edited by Chad; 08-25-2009, 08:21 PM.

He put a puch up gas lid in the bed and never got the house to conect the 2.

What could be more clear about this?!?

Sounds like there is some issue with the gas tank? There's a gas tank, but no fuel line? But somehow it's drivable? It really sounds kinda half-assed.

Comment

I think its just some "hillbilly" who never had the benefit of a proper education. He sounds like Boomhower from King of the Hill.

Comment

I would contact him after the auction.If your serious go look at it in person. Buying a vehicle especially a custom without looking at it in person is a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          I think its just some "hillbilly" who never had the benefit of a proper education. He sounds like Boomhower from King of the Hill.
          Man nat dang old gas gap puch up inna bed n' ah fard that thang up an it go PA POW! Noda mean?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Seller: heat and ac the 2 things the face to the radio doesnt come on but the cd still works and in the bed is the gas tank lid but i have never ran a line to the tank it is in reat shap

The truck has heat and a/c. There are two things wrong with it. First, the face to the stereo doesn't display anything, but CDs still play. Second, the gas tank lid is in the bed but I haven't run a line to the tank. Other than that, it is in great shape.

Seller: i put a puch up gas lid in the bed and never got the house to conect the 2

I put a gas lid in the bed but never got the hose to connect it to the tank.

Seller: im the second owner and it does have tail lights 2 12 in led strips on the final coat of paint we went aros the tail lights so they would blind in with the truck and i have never been pulled over in it i have a set of motorcycle mirrors to go on it just so the cops will not say any thing

I'm the second owner. The truck has 2 12" LED strips for tail lights. When we painted it, we went around the LEDs so they would blend in with the finish. I haven't been pulled over in it, so I assume it's street legal. I have a set of motorcycle mirrors that you can put on so the cops won't impound the truck.

Seller: yes air and heat and no licks

Yes, it has heat and air conditioning. There are no leaks.

All in all, it sounds like the truck could possibly be good, but the owner doesn't finish things. Personally, I'd stay away unless the price was too good to pass up.
                Scott

Comment

Last edited by Chad; 08-25-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    ...but the owner doesn't finish things.
                    Like 6th grade?

Comment

sometimes its best to only ask yes and no questions
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                        "hi their i bet choo is th fella lookin to tak one a thm there peaks a de custom pigup track with da gas lid an licky ragtoop"

be careful if this dude shows up or you'll get your donut hole punched :ROTF:

Comment

Where in TN? If you're that close, it might be near me.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Last edited by Chad; 08-25-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Hmmm. That's near Nashville. I'm not
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X