Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkinsi's "evil control room NRD

As in New Recorder Day:

Roland VS2400CD. Discontinued a few years ago. 4 band EQ, 24 tracks, 56 bit internal processing, dynamics on every channel, VGA, PS2 mouse and keyboard, etc, etc. It's in fantastic condition, amazing since it was poorly packaged. Scored it on ebay for £650 + postage. I've been using it for a week now, and whilst it's not perfect (automix data from older machines not imported, and the LCD is smaller), I've actually found myself adapting very quickly. I'm tempted to try finding an ADA7000 on ebay to double it's live inputs to 16 or just connect my old VSR880 (rackmount 8 track).

I still have my VS1880, but the analog i/o is showing it's age, so I'm now working on backing up the rest of my old material and remixing it on this VS2400CD, being that the I/O on the 1880 pops and crackles. Eventually, I'll sell the 1880, just not sure if I should sell the spare FX card seperately.

Anyone here know where I can get an RBUS/RMDBII cable? Can't seem to find any on ebay.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM. Reason: .
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Congrats!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Thanks Jay.

No ADA7000's around. Did spot an SI-24 on ebay tho, but it still doesn't say whether it comes with an RBUS cable.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Must........resist............muuust......resist.. ...
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

SI-24 doesn't have phantom power. I'll have to keep a lookout for an ADA7000... Still no RBUS cable either.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
          X