No announcement yet.

Morning Metal !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been listening to these guys from Canada recently called Cauldron, anyone heard of them? It reminds me old school style metal that you can sing along to. They were just signed to Earache not to long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtNuh5HP88

Their old band, Goat Horn, funny video and still a kick ass song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2i_Z...eature=related

Comment

Hey you guys heard of a band called Nevermore? I think they're pretty good, but I dunno if they're really metal

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
        Hey you guys heard of a band called Nevermore? I think they're pretty good, but I dunno if they're really metal
        cool thanks!

EDIT - Nah, there's no way they could be metal, they're from Seattle!
        Last edited by Jayster; 07-26-2009, 12:41 AM.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Hm, so they are Pearl Juice copies like I first thought...damn my quest for good metal continues

Comment

Morning metal? I thought it was what robots get in the morning instead of morning wood. I was expecting robot boners. what a let down..

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
              Morning metal? I thought it was what robots get in the morning instead of morning wood. I was expecting robot boners. what a let down..
              Well How about Dinosaurs fuggin' Robots!!!??

It could happen..

Wassup Jay..workin' you like a slave huh..that ain't right.

Well, its all about the bills..they just keep comin' ..muthafuggas.

Goat Horn..shit I had that cd, but I actually dumped it. I never saw that vid tho, BUT I have that bumber sticker on my 4dr baby blue '93 Ford Tempo.

Century Media used to send a bunch of bumper stickers and posters with your cd order. You NEED a bunch of METAL bumber stickers with a car like a '93 4 dr Ford Tempo..with a rear window sticker that shows that Calvin kid peeing on the words "Rap Music". That shit has been on that car for seven years and nobody has fucked with it (In Cleveland)..maybe they feel sorry for it..I dunno.

Ever since I was 16, I ALWAYS had a that one Ford beater that just doesn't die..Y'know. So you gotta drive the fugly peice of shit until it finally falls apart without a floor, fenders or doors..but still runs.

No oil changes or tune ups..thaty shit will only kill a car like a '93 Ford Tempo.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X