• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ihave27frets View Post
    Do it!
    Sweet

Now, which one would look better in the video submission:

The Halford Warrior:

The WarAngel:
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel war angel
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Halford it is
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Sweet

Now, which one would look better in the video submission:

The Halford Warrior:

The WarAngel:
          Hahaha They both look deadly enough!!
          THE ABSENCE- "Enemy Unbound" in stores Summer 2010!
          THE ABSENCE- "Riders Of The Plague" in stores world-wide!
          THE ABSENCE- "From Your Grave" in stores world-wide!

Comment

My wife and kid were listening to ROTP and said I absolutely belong in this band..I agree.

Recording my part is an issue..unfortunately. I'm actually talking with Cleveland Metal to see if we can do something about that.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Any other takers? We have about a week or so left on the contest.
              THE ABSENCE- "Enemy Unbound" in stores Summer 2010!
              THE ABSENCE- "Riders Of The Plague" in stores world-wide!
              THE ABSENCE- "From Your Grave" in stores world-wide!

Comment

If only our vocalist didn't have all of my recording stuff tied up right now, I'd be all over this. Guess I don't have a webcam for the YouTube part anyway.

Too bad. We did a show with you guys a few years ago, and to this day, I think it was probably the best musical fit of any band we've played with.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                  If only our vocalist didn't have all of my recording stuff tied up right now, I'd be all over this. Guess I don't have a webcam for the YouTube part anyway.

Too bad. We did a show with you guys a few years ago, and to this day, I think it was probably the best musical fit of any band we've played with.
                  You know I mention our styles in another thread that would fit this like a glove..you, me and Anders.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Been a weird 2 weeks for me - work's picking up so I'm on Crazy Schedule, but I should be able to get the video done tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      You know I mention our styles in another thread that would fit this like a glove..you, me and Anders.
                      Someday, Bill . . . someday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        The Halford Warrior:

also known as "The Enemator" (hence all the blood)
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X