Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly guitars contest

My vote goes for the Splittail.

until someone posts the reverse v.....this thing!

God it's hideous!!

Comment

Dave must have designed that when his arm and hand was all palsified up!
      "POOP"

Comment

Chew your arm off getting away from this one.

Comment

At least those at least have some semblance of guitars. The Peavey Razer looks more like an acid trip Pink Floyd the Wall cheerleader type of character

Arms outstretched

Standing on one leg.

One leg kicking out.

Yeah I was fond of those big blank paper sheets that my friends seemed to get back in the day.

I remember...wait no I don't.

Wow I just had a flashback.

What a trip.

Last edited by bombtek; 07-08-2009, 05:57 PM.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
            Chew your arm off getting away from this one.

Ok, I'm sick. I admit it. I like it; looks like a chunk of debris someone fished out of the ocean and slapped a neck and pup on. Is this a custom job or a production run (I couldn't imagine more than one being loose in the world!)? What make is it?
            WarPig____________________________________________
            "Live every day as if it were your last...
            ...one day it will be."

Comment

We have a winner!
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                We have a winner!
                No... we have a weiner!

Comment

Comment

It is unfair for ANY brand to enter the competititon if Dean is on it.

Hands down, Dean will win the ugliest guitar contest every single fucking time.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                      Ok, I'm sick. I admit it. I like it; looks like a chunk of debris someone fished out of the ocean and slapped a neck and pup on. Is this a custom job or a production run (I couldn't imagine more than one being loose in the world!)? What make is it?
                      This one was made by Hondo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                        It is unfair for ANY brand to enter the competititon if Dean is on it.

Hands down, Dean will win the ugliest guitar contest every single fucking time.
                        One three letter acronym. DBZ. Then, maybe dean, followed by those BCR knockoff companies, if we're talking in the amount of ugliness per brand.
                        Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                        Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

My vote is for the Cock dragon, and that new kramer model with the jackson inlays.
                          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

None can match the horror of the the legendary Stabbed Poo.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Blackendvampire posted this pic a few weeks ago, it contains what must be the ugliest, most homosexual guitar ever. I don't know if it's his or not, but it's "gay in the 80's".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X