X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from 27 month fed vaca

wow
    so i facilitated the piracy of diectv
    couple years ago ...posted this http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...t=66842&page=2

wound up getting remanded (instant lock up)
    man...that was fucked up frame of mind i was in then
    fed prison...not all that bad ..i was in a low and a camp...ust the .no bubbas so to speak...just the being treated like a 99th class citizen by staff.

caught upon allot of reading..coben,connelly,slaughter.......acoustic guitars w/nylon strings only
    am a certified electronic tech by trade...self studied and got my journeymans electrician license and universal hvac license to pass the time..it was boring as hell
    while i was gone...some how or another ..my 96 lespaul studio and my fender usa deluxe vanished (it is what it is) BUT...all my usa jackson's and project charvels(model 5 and 6)are still here
    my son took over my white 87 strat and reverse headstock black dinky...
    he's shredding heavily ...on a mission so to speak..self learned....while i am musically retarded ...he has the ~ear~
    i have suggested he post here ...honestly he's 16 and would prolly get his ass booted for being a dumass
    got out on may 22....and have been lurking....acclimating so to speak...weird how things change
    working at an amusement company fixing arcade games/juke boxes/vid poker games....
    staying at my ex wifes house for the time being which sucks ass..was let out after 27 months with $20.00 and a bus ticket....

bottom line is that the post i put up back in feb 2007 was put in by a person about as fucked up as possibly could be...i apologize..
    so ..as i sit here listening to manowar on my ipod 1g nano that i converted to mp3 from you tube ..hells bells...even found some fastway ,read that ...and was holy motherfuckin shit!!
    yikes!!!
    i aint the best jackson guitar player by any stretch of the imagination but this place is home
    special thanks to nextinline,alvin and straycat

len
    Last edited by len; 07-04-2009, 12:08 PM.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Welcome back. Did you end up getting tail before your sentencing?
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

neg on the tail
      looking back...it was prolly for the best
      and manowar plays on

Comment

I had some friend getting those pirate DTV boxes back in 2000. Always wished I had gotten one.

Comment

Good to see you man! A couple months ago a friend and I were talking about pirate movies and how a few people he knew got busted a while back, and I started wondering how you made out since we hadnt heard from you since your sentencing... kinda figured the outcome. Anyway, glad youre out and free, good to have ya back!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Welcome back, Len! I was also wondering about you recently, & wish you all the best.

Comment

Welcome back,Len.Glad to hear from you.......
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Where you at the Pirates den back in the day?

HU card unlooper sales or how did they catch you?

I will go back and read the other thread now...
                Last edited by AK47; 07-04-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

what's up Len?? Glad you're free.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Jungle Mike????

Comment

Jungle Mike????
                      jm fought and won...sort of... was found guilty but got house arrest the ada appealed,the sentence to the appealate court and was upheld. his sentence ,and the actions of the judge from what what i understand they are going to the supreme court ..i wish him well
                      he was one of the few who did not take a deal and rat out.. most of the original guys that were busted via operation decrypt (googleable) ...gave me up.
                      was guilty as hell but maintained a very low profile ...and was not part of the kick down doors all across the country raid

fact of the matter is ..when dealing with the feds...they pretty much leave you no option....if you do not tell...they compound your deal..my lawyer told me its better to be at the front the train than riding the caboose ...i was the caboose

.on someones word alone the feds will come down on you like a ton of bricks to the point where you are looking at so much time you are scared shitless...sign for 3-5 or face the wrath...
                      attorney fees for a fed case start at 20k....and really there are no deals ...your sentence points and time is predetermined by your presentence reportand the judge adheres to it
                      was in with guys where they're dealer got busted ...swore a statement and the guys were busted without never having been caught with any dope be it meth or crack
                      on some dudes word alone ...they were doing 3-5.
                      about 1 year less than the big guy...scary as hell
                      Last edited by len; 07-04-2009, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Congrats on getting out.

Did you know going in that you would get out after 27 months? Or did they give you 3 and let you out early for good behaviour?
                        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Len I heard AOL6945 and one of the other PD guys works at DTV now, do you know if this is true?

Heard anything on the P4 or P5?

I got one of the extortion letters from DTV in 2003 or 04 and never heard anything after that...

Comment

d you know going in that you would get out after 27 months? Or did they give you 3 and let you out early for good behaviour?
                            with feds you pretty much do 85% ..i was sentenced to 30 months

Len I heard AOL6945 and one of the other PD guys works at DTV now, do you know if this is true?
                            was an admin over at pd for awhile and i have heard that about aol... ramm was the original mole from what i gather....as far as future involvement ....about p4-p5
                            would much rather pay my cable bill :idea:

Comment

Hey len!
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X