I'm back for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back for now

Alright, You'll all see me posting rediculously long ass posts with bad spelling yet decent grammer. I hope you all take my posts with a grain of fucking salt because I laugh my ass off usually whenever I'm done a post just at how far out I can get. Recently I posted about KE5T's, in which I went on about how it would kick ass if jackson decided to fuck off with the string thru shit for a while, I myself am sick of it, I'm sure everyone loves them, and they sound phenominal, but I just love the look of the LP bridge. Anyways, I went on about it in a thread and such, and I'll continue to provide you guys with a decent laugh for a while, just thought I throw a thread up seeing as I never really get to make threads asking what guitars I bought because usually I read the tags and such LOL. Also, I post about tube amps somtimes because I like the little lights that come on inside my tube amp, I guess thats the tubes, no? (be sure you read that with a scandinavian accent, yes) And yeah Hopefully no one gets too pissed off with me, oh yeah I did bitch about noise gates, a guy was posting about ISP thingamajigs, and I said they work but better to just not feedback in the first place, I mean honestly, we have good Microphones and PA's in this day in age, just mic it and turn down your amp so you dont squeel unless you want to, controlable feedback is way cooler than having to rely on somthing to shut your rig up during the middle of a tune. Anyways, Metalcore guys can rag on me all day for this one, and tell me ITS METAL, ITS DIFFERENT, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A 100 watt STACK AND 6 PEDALS ON THE GROUND JUST TO BE METAL. LOL and then I show up with a 30 watt tube combo and throw down my wylde overdrive, on top of my amp's overdrive channel. Its hilarious, but we all bitch about guitar shit to a certain extent, and hopefully you can all laugh about it with me. Thanks, BTW I dont know where to seperate the paragraphs so its just one long ass fucker.
    www.myspace.com/memnochband
    www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

too many words

Comment

"Too many notes!"
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Comment

Yap yap yap!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Just say no to stream-of-consciousness posts.

Comment

And you were so memorable the first time because...

Comment

Wrong forum, too!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nobody gives a fudge..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    I concur...
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Are you related to Cygnus?
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
                        Alright, You'll all see me posting rediculously long ass posts with bad spelling yet decent grammer.
                        You're right. Ridiculous and grammar are both spelled wrong.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, we are actually pretty similar :/ ...
                          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Good lord, this thread makes the wankie shit i post look intelligible.

Glad your staying, or whatever you're doing. lol

Oh hey, on a serious note, didn't you post videos of yourself doing (I can't think of the term, volume swells?) a while back? is the stuff still up? link?
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              Are you related to Cygnus?
                              WTF?
                              Anything for a dig.
                              Even if it bears no merit.

Comment

Working...
                              X