Clear All

• David Carradine Dead

RIP Grasshopper!
    http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009...s_30104421.php

I just clicked on the new and that was the first thing I saw. RIP

Comment

No more Kung Fulery for Mr C.

RIP Sir
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Holy Crap.

Bill is dead.

Comment

Yeah WTF...suicide? Seems like a guy that was doing ok. Never know what going on inside.
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Rip
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

RIP What a bummer really, suicide at age 72. I really feel for his brothers and family members.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

At first I thought suicide. But half naked in a closet...perhaps it was an erotic asphyxiation gone wrong? It happens way more than you might think (I used to work for the coroner's office).

Comment

Bummer. RIP

Comment

I'm just shocked by this. Wanna know if this is really suicide or not.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                      At first I thought suicide. But half naked in a closet...perhaps it was an erotic asphyxiation gone wrong?
                      That thought occurred to me, as well.

RIP, grasshopper.

Comment

It happens way more than you might think (I used to work for the coroner's office).
                        And I imagine it happens even more often in Bangkok.

Hopefully they investigate this further.
                        Scott

Comment

At first I thought suicide. But half naked in a closet...perhaps it was an erotic asphyxiation gone wrong? It happens way more than you might think (I used to work for the coroner's office).
                          It certainly does. I certainly can't see why it does..but it does..:think:

Honestly, I was never a fan of his. I never watched one episode of Kung Fu. The Kill Bill movies were cool tho IMO.

I never watched or liked any TV series/dramas in my life..not one. Just stupid comedy stuff.

RIP
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

RIP.
                            sounds like you were right.

Comment

Woah! WTF- Bummer!!

I can't imagine he would have killed himself?? , just didn't seem like that kind of dude.

Was so cool to see him in Kill Bill - I fucking loved Kung Fu as a kid i always thought he was the coolest dude.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X