Headed Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed Back

It's been a fun two weeks, but I have to head back and finish my job. I should begin leaving Afghanistan in January 2010. I'll see you all when I get home. Until then...

Airborne All the Way,
    -David

Be safe bro. Thank you for what you and everyone else are doing over there.
    Gibson SG Standard
    Jackson DK2M Dinky
    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
    Roland Micro Cube
    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Good luck, bro. Make sure you pack some Charvel boxers, just in case you get into some stuff while in your undies.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Good luck bro keep your powder dry.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Stay in touch broseppi David.

Be safe, but don't behave..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Get back safe.

Thank you man.

Have fun if you can.

Oh.....and don't start a relationship with an Afghani girl (or guy if that's you bag ), not worth the hassle. Just fuck her about 2 days before you leave the country. Much safer that way.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Good luck and come back safe and sound. Do what you gotta do to get back here in one piece. Thank you!!!!!!!!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks for serving bro.
                Be careful and see ya when you get back.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                X