New car day....pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car day....pic heavy

Here's the scenario...we went to a local Chevy dealer to register to win the 2010 Camaro they are giving away...well some how we came home with a new HHR Panel.

Nice!My daughter just bought and she loves hers.................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

My daughter just bought "one". To much Crown already...................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Very cool Jeri, looks great for hauling gear

Comment

Run down to the Music store & fill it up with Jackson & Charvel Custom Shop Guitars !!!!! That always makes the wife happy !!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the new car, Jeri. It looks awesome.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Perfect to carry tons of guitar gear!!!

Congratz, nice lil' truck.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                Run down to the Music store & fill it up with Jackson & Charvel Custom Shop Guitars !!!!! That always makes the wife happy !!!!!
                Umm... Wouldn't Jeri be the wife?

Anywho, that's a nice vehicle. Looks like there's a sizable amount of space in the back.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That looks pretty cool - looks like sitting in the back seats would suck, though - no winders.
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

cool shaggin' wagon! How long 'til you get the velvet mattress, 8-track & disco ball setup in back?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      cool shaggin' wagon! How long 'til you get the velvet mattress, 8-track & disco ball setup in back?

And upgraded rear springs! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        That's awesome!!

Very nice sis..now you're supposed to get one of those Italian horns to hang from the rearview mirror for luck..or a set of the red (dio horns).. So your new car don't get the Mollocchio...

My family..they're nuts..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

congratulations Jeri....looks like a nice gear hauling vehicle My mother in-laws has one of those too...

need to make it mre metal tho...some skulls, crosses and blood splatter will do the trick

Can I have the Camero if you win it? lol
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

My parents have one of the non-panel ones and they love it. It lets them have what is essentially a station wagon without feeling they are driving the Griswold Family Truckster.

The panel version looks cool, really emphasizes the "30's idea of a future car" look. Let us know when you have the nitrous kit in.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks guys..yeah it's pretty cool. Skulls and stuff coming soon LOL
                              Sorry Shawn..ya can't have the Camaro LOL.
                              Velvet mattress, check. Disco ball, check...uhm...having a hard time finding the 8 track

Comment

Working...
                              X