• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post

I'd put it in her butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
      Steve's a fucking douche and should go edit for pricks like fallout boy!
      now who's a moaning michael
      "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post

And it was BRUCE that got Jan the gig, so don't blame Bruce for not having him booted out, blame Bruce for having him in the band in the first fuckin' place!
        Bruce probably felt bad that Yanick would be out of a gig when he decided to rejoin Maiden.So he forced Yanick in there. You can't seriously think the rest of the band actually want him there? There just glad to have Bruce back so they will put up with yanick. He looks like tits on a bull on that stage. I don't go see Maiden (4 times since 86)to see fuckin dancing with the stars, I go to hear them jam.I don't care if they stand there like statues. Bruce runs around enough for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          What's with all the hatred in this thread? Sheesh.

Anyway... fear not, there's plenty of Adrian in Flight 666. I should know, I was drooling over the near constant Jackson Adrain Smith model content - it was like a commercial for the thing - awesome.

Flight 666 is really the Nicko Show - he really takes the limelight in it - even non-maiden fans like my wife thought he was great.
          picked up the deluxe edition yesterday. Haven't had a chance to watch the dvd yet, but then, I caught it at the cinema.

I took a friend with me, not a Maiden fan, and she really enjoyed it. She said it's the mark of a good doco if someone who's not a fan of the band still appreciates the story they're telling. I agree
          Hail yesterday

Comment

my understanding was Adrian had a serious drinking problem in the old days before
            he left /was fired ...which might be why they didn't show him that often on live video's

Comment

they did show him on live videos, just rarely when he was soloing. You could still hear him playing.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X