Fuckin' California man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
    The one like, a week or two ago was right in my area, In Westlake Village, that one sucked. But seriously, what the fuck is with the recent outbreak of quakes?
    It's the rest of the U.S. creating them trying to get Californakistan to finally fall into the damn ocean and disappear.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

You've just had a long quiet spell. I remember LOTS of quakes this size in the 80s and early 90s culminating in Northridge in 1994. I guess that one took off some stress for awhile, but now it's back to normal.

Northridge scared me, but after Katrina I'll say I FAR prefer earthquakes! Things got back to normal a LOT faster after Northridge, while it'll probably be another 10 years before we have normalcy here, and it's already been nearly 4 years.

Of course you haven't had the "Big One" they talk of, but still, I bet SoCal would be back to normal in a year from even that.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Northridge had me scampering around my house like a terrorized cat. That one was hairy, big after shocks too.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't even get up for them. The last good one in 99-00 ish, I was in the shower, fuck getting out.
          Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Originally posted by customshopkv1 View Post
            I don't even get up for them. The last good one in 99-00 ish, I was in the shower, fuck getting out.

Nothing, not even nature, comes between a man, his hand, and a shower.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

unless your team is on a winning streak-lol
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

say...lets build cities along a fault line...bet you guys blame Bush for that too....lol

Believe it or not we had an earth quake here in the Dallas area last weekend.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by jacksons shred View Post
                  nothing, not even nature, comes between a man, his hand, and a shower.
                  Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Originally posted by shawn lutz View Post
                    say...lets build cities along a fault line...bet you guys blame bush for that too....lol
                    Originally posted by horns666
                    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      Believe it or not we had an earth quake here in the Dallas area last weekend.
                      That's the second one in a month. The end is near!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                      X