• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs you play along too

here's my fav the cult
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLVufAfby0
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

I just write and play my own stuff really.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      I just write and play my own stuff really.
      yea im the same but what i mean what song do you like to solo threw a song in the backround
      "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

I'm the same way mostly..I just play and write my own stuff, but sometimes I will hear a song and have to learn it and play along...The last one was "All nightmare long" by Metallica. "Got to chose" by KISS is another as well as "Watchin you" by KISS..."Hells bells" AC/DC was another...Sometimes for ear training I will turn on the radio to a random channel and try to learn a new song before the song is even done, or at least play along in key...I hope..hahha
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I always dig jamming to Cacophony's "Savage", that one's super fun.

Lately i've been jamming to tons of shit off YJM's Marching Out..

And some other stuff, it varies..
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Been working on my Maiden repatoire, so lately its been Aces High.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Love the Cult and Wildflower is a cool tune. One of my cover bands does Fire Woman. Been playing along to Ozzy Over the Mountain...we are adding it to the set for next gig.

Comment

Last one was DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE by DOPE
                I just love that tune so much i play along to it first thing every morning to start my day.. It is my breakfast!

Comment

I am currently (attempting) to play along *TO* some old Metallica (Creeping Death, MOP, etc). Need to try and build up my downpicking stamina. Damn you to hell James Hetfield, your right hand pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
                    yea im the same but what i mean what song do you like to solo threw a song in the backround
                    None..My son learned most of the songs I wrote. So I play along with him for solos, harmonizing..ect. We've been writing together..

I has no desire to learn other people's stuff. I did that once for a VH tribute, and tho it paid well..I got zero satisfaction from it.

I write great metal songs on my own..no need to copy anyone elses.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I only play along to Bill's tunes, Bed Of Males and all that stuff.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                        I only play along to Bill's tunes, Bed Of Males and all that stuff.

That's true...we actually all get in bed and come up with great ideas. our crativity just flows, flows and flows...it's unbelievable.

Nothing "gay" ..although there was that time Jimmy poked me in my arse...but it was just his headstock..so we wrote a song about that "Brown Eyes See Red"..so it worked out quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by \m/HELLRAISER\m/ View Post
                          Last one was DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE by DOPE
                          I just love that tune so much i play along to it first thing every morning to start my day.. It is my breakfast!
                          ...Okay?

Lately I've just been doing a lot of exercises. I really want to learn some Nevermore songs but I need to get a job so I can buy a seven string first.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

This Greg Howe song is my current jam. 'Kick It All Over', off his debut cd.. Fucking dank track.
                            Originally posted by horns666
                            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I mostly write my own stuff, then I record it & play along with myself, when I want to jam out on some leads or whatever.

I like to play with myself.

Sometimes I get together with 2 or 3 other guys and we all play with ourselves together.

Yeah, I said it.

Comment

Working...
                              X