Myrtle Beach folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle Beach folks

Anyone going to see Lamb of God tonight?

I'm coming down with my son. If you want to meet up send me a PM.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Tim, I saw them in Atlanta a few weeks ago. These guys just kill. Are you a fan or just going with your son?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I like them too. My son's more into them than I am. For current metal bands I prefer Shadows Fall, Pagan's Mind, Nevermore, etc. but Lamb of God is pretty cool. The vocals are a bit goofy though.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        I like them too. My son's more into them than I am. For current metal bands I prefer Shadows Fall, Pagan's Mind, Nevermore, etc. but Lamb of God is pretty cool. The vocals are a bit goofy though.
        Bro, my son and I would LOVE to hang with you at that show..unfortunately distance is a prob.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill - I may be heading your way yet - Trower is coming to Cleveland but not NC this tour. I don't miss Trower when he tours.

- Newc

Comment

"that damned Noonan, can't he take a hint?"
            "POOP"

Comment

Oh, he got the hint... that's EXACTLY why he's taking his ass to Cleveland, to prove to Trower there's no escape!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X