9 year old guitar prodigy YUTO MIYAZAWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year old guitar prodigy YUTO MIYAZAWA

This is truly amazing. Imagine how good this kid will be in his teens...sick.

Awesome copy of Randy's orginal. Do you think this is a Custom Shop axe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAB-SS-KCQE
    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

That kid is awsome! I think the guitar might be taller than him lol

Comment

Ozzy redeemed alot of my repsect there..that was awesome!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ozzy can be without Sharon in the picture a class act.
        The kid was great.
        A great moment.
        Thanks for posting it.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Ah, his tone was crap, the bends were off, and it was sloppy....

JK That's probably what you would get on HC right? Anway, that little guy was awesome! That guitar is bigger than he is. I think it is so cool that a 9 yr old would know who Randy Rhoads is and want to play his music. Its great to see kids that want to rock. That vid made my day.

Comment

it was nice to hear "Randy Rhoads" twice out of the kids mouth and his mothers and not just Ozzy. What a panic that was , i loved it.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The kid is impressive for his age. It was great to see ozzy do something for the kid as well..As far as singing goes I can understand the kid better than I can ozzy half the time.... Ellens only blunder was saying the kids idol is Ozzy.. my guess his hero is Randy.

Comment

check out this kid, stunning-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDgI...eature=related
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Heh, Yuto looked like he didn't recognize Ozzy for the first 5 seconds!

Wonder what the picture / poster was?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Heh, Yuto looked like he didn't recognize Ozzy for the first 5 seconds!

Wonder what the picture / poster was?
                    His expression was priceless...

I think it's a pic of Ozzy and Randy. It looked like it was autographed.
                    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Ozzy looks good and the kid has talent but I'm worried a little bit because very few so called "famous child prodigies" actually make it when they are grown ups. Not everyone is a Buddy Rich.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That was cool.
                        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                        X