Chuck Shuldiner/Gin/Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Shuldiner/Gin/Me

Take those three, and add them together. A pretty sweet fucking idea, unless you're an 11 stone/70 kg/154lbs weighing teen who ate only once and gulped over half a bottle of that stuff.

Still, it's in the name of Chuck Schuldiner and his birthday yesterday, but fecking hell man... Now I never get hangovers, and I haven't one now, but I think theres some still in my system, haha.

Just whinin' to see if it makes any better.

Wonder what's gonna happen on my birthday, cause I've got 80%vol. Absinthe planned, so that's like... 160% Proof or sum' like that... Lookin' forward to that!
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Originally posted by Dred View Post
    T unless you're an 11 stone/70 kg/154lbs weighing teen

Wonder what's gonna happen on my birthday, cause I've got 80%vol. Absinthe planned, so that's like... 160% Proof or sum' like that... Lookin' forward to that!
    Shall we call in the body bags for you now, Jr?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      Shall we call in the body bags for you now, Jr?
      Hell naw, I'd do it again! Will go off to school later on, see what happens, haha. Well, december will be even more fun, cause Wolfgang Amadeus, Randy, Dime, Chuck and Ludwig Van will need remembering as well!
      Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
        Hell naw, I'd do it again! Will go off to school later on, see what happens, haha. Well, december will be even more fun, cause Wolfgang Amadeus, Randy, Dime, Chuck and Ludwig Van will need remembering as well!

Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
        X