Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now normally I'm against killing animals but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now normally I'm against killing animals but...

First of all I live in a rural part of Limburg the Netherlands and most of the village has since been declared historic. So with that the local authorities decided to make the village more attractive to Hikers and people searching for nature parks.

So they planted trees, made hiking paths and released animals and among those animals is one of THESE.

Yup, that's right, a Peacock was set free in my neighborhood.

And those familiar with Peacocks know that they have an intense vocabulary, that fucking bird just won't shut up!

So for the last couple of weeks the screeches of this bird have been keeping me awake at night and I'm going crazy.

I sometimes get the urge to buy a shot gun and silence that miserable piece of $%#@&^%!

they can also be mean and aggressive. a neighbor of mine has two for "watch pets". they killed a cat the other day. my dog is totally freaked out by them....we avoid that yard at all costs!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I was visiting my aunt when she lived in Hawaii, and she had peacocks that roamed into her yard early each morning and would wake me up with their "serenade".

They sounded like someone set a cat on fire.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

My inlaw's hispanic neighbors have a few chickens and a loud rooster. They do not even come close to living in a rural area. Peacocks are horrible. There was a lady that kept one and a few peahens when I was a kid. The cock would do its shreeking thing anytime you rode your bike by her house. If you didnt know it was there or forgot about the damn thing could scare the shit of you.

Comment

I think it looks damn cool, sorry it keeps you from sleeping though
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Make a bet with some dumb American whore that she can't kill one with a bow.

(Then do what you Low Countries motherfuckers do best - keep her captive in a cellar for a few years with regular buggery)
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

(Then do what you Low Countries motherfuckers do best - keep her captive in a cellar for a few years with regular buggery)
              Best post ever. :ROTF:
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Peacocks are the only birds God created for man to fuck! WEll..that's why he named them Peacocks...

Their extensive vocabulary is intened to let prehistoric man know when they were in heat, or when they have PMS..which actually means Peacock Mean Sumbitch.

This was on the Discovery channel..pretty interesting stuff.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Peacock hunting - Put a pea in your cock hole and shoot it out at someone
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Fatten her up and Rsmacker will take a poke at her.

Comment

Only if she pees in his face and keeps him from the shower!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Only if she pees in his face and keeps him from the shower!
                        I specifically stayed away from the Stinky Pussy thread after the first read! Reminding me of it just made a little of my breakfast come back up...

blech...
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWTABEOFYoY&NR=1

That fucking bird would be dressed out on my table with a bowl of poultry gravy, pan roasted potatoes, and honeyed vegetables faster than YingYang Malmsteen rips off his arpeggios. I'd rather be arrested for killing and eating the bird than deal with that godamned noise it makes!
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            Peacock hunting - Put a pea in your cock hole and shoot it out at someone
                            Exactly that's how prehistoric man hunted these sumbitches..then then fucked it. Then the whole tribe bukkaked it. This was also the invention of poultry gravy..

Now, isn't that sumthin'..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Exactly that's how prehistoric man hunted these sumbitches..then then fucked it. Then the whole tribe bukkaked it. This was also the invention of poultry gravy..

Now, isn't that sumthin'..
                              Thank you Bill for ruining one of my favororite parts of the Thanksgiving meal. DAMMIT!!!!!
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                              X