Gamers: X-Men Origins:Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers: X-Men Origins:Wolverine

Gamestop had a promotion for this game where if you pre-order/reserve through them you get a code in the box that gives you access to a button code you put in the game to get a special level in the game.

I've looked online but cannot find the button code (site code I think was "jean").

Anyone get theirs through GS?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

I don't have Wolverine but it looks nuts. So gory.

I don't deal with EB Games/Gamestop ever. I never had a good experience with them. I Buy at a local store. You get a lot better service and they recommend good stuff, not games that they need to sell "x" number of.

On the topic of that store; I just went and bought an 80 hour Japanese RPG. I don't know what the heck I'm getting myself into.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I got the game. Didn't see a code. There is a deal where you find little Wolverine icons in the game and you go to the bonus screen and fight Wolverine. If you win, you can play the game in his old costumes: The black one, the burnt red and brown one and the classic yellow and blue.

Yes Ben, it is pretty gory. Not guts hanging out gory, but, decapitation gory.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

And dismemberment - can't have manslaughter without laughter

Anyhoo, I found some more info online finally (why is it so hard to find reliable info on the greatest storehouse of knowledge ever devised?) but it's not a button code, it's prepaid card-type setup where you put that in XBL marketplace and get to download an exclusive add-on.

I thought it was an unlockable.

Anyhoo, from what I've read, it's weak anyway - an enclosed room where you can do the same things you can in the game? Wow.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
        X