Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This band look familiar?

Saw this on Blabbermouth.net today.

Anyone recognize any other names in this band besides the two former Savagage members?

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=119149
    Occupy JCF

Heh. I'll be picking up that record, for sure.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats, Matt!
      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

nope. those names mean nothing to me....even the two "savatage" members. having grown up in the area with savatage, and seeing them out places, none of the replacement guys really "worked" in my opinion. stevens did a good job on "edge of thorns" - but it still really wasn't savatage to those of us in the bay area....

i am gonna guess that one of the guys is a member here? if so, congrats dude!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

OK, you're entitled to your opinion on Savatage, but that wasn't what this was about.

Let's put it this way, you may have bought a guitar from a member of this band.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
            Awesome! Congrats, Matt!
            Matt's Music Matt?
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool. So that's what Matt looks like!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

long haired louts. They're clearly up to no good

"guitarist Matt Leff (guitar) and bassist Chris Rapoza (bass)" After all the juicy stuff in brackets for Zak & Jeff, that's all they could come up with for the other two? guitarist Matt Leff on guitar? "And on guitar, guitarist Matt Leff (guitar)"
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Congrats bro.
                  Best of luck and rock it up.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Hey thanks guys!
                    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 05-02-2009, 08:44 PM.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Ha! Let's just say that everyone involved knows it's wise for us to exploit the value of Zak and Jeff.

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      long haired louts. They're clearly up to no good

"guitarist Matt Leff (guitar) and bassist Chris Rapoza (bass)" After all the juicy stuff in brackets for Zak & Jeff, that's all they could come up with for the other two? guitarist Matt Leff on guitar? "And on guitar, guitarist Matt Leff (guitar)"
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Congrats, guitarist Matt (guitar)
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn, Matt! You rock! Literally!

Comment

Matt that's fuggin' kickass!!

Congrats bro!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn Matt! Sounds kickazz! Been digging the C2C stuff lately - now I got somethin new to buy!
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X