Free pay it forward book club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free pay it forward book club

Hey guys, I have a copy of Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries I just got done reading. If you want to read it, send me a pm with your address, and i'll get it out monday, the same rules apply as the last book that was going around, when your'e done reading it, post it here and mail it to who wants to read it next.

pm sent
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

whew I thought I just threw away my 1000th post (taking me long fuckin time LOL) on typing two damn words. How anticlimactic would've that been.......again.....whew
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Coming your way Bill.

Comment

Thank you bud, much appreciated.

When I'm done, I'll repost the offer to everyone.

Comment

We should start doing this kind of thing with gear!!!!

Comment

Wait, WHA!!!

There's TWO Bills? HOLD THE PHONE!
              Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                We should start doing this kind of thing with gear!!!!
                Or women. Either one of the two works just fine with me!
                Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

My luck, I'd get the woman after BillZ "junked" her from head to toe!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    My luck, I'd get the woman after BillZ "junked" her from head to toe!
                    Better than the one you would get from Rsmacker.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Dred View Post
                      Wait, WHA!!!

There's TWO Bills? HOLD THE PHONE!
                      Yup there is

But only one of us resembles ........

"I see myself in 'The Sound Of Music' actually - you know, doing that twirling bit at the start that Julie Andrews used to do with the helicopter shot. That's me - The hills are alive with the sound of the Metal God!"
                      --Rob Halford

Comment

Man if I could figure out where the hell the smilies are I'd be able to add them too cuz I am chuckling my ass off right now LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post

no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post

Hey you cheeky bastard! There's plenty of life in Wilksy-baby yet, he just needs a good hosing down and a Jeyes Fluid enema and he'll be good as new. Almost.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Update.

I got the book today!!!

Thanks Marc, was really cool of you to do this.

Comment

Working...
                              X