FedEx Blows Donkey Pud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FedEx Blows Donkey Pud

Will not agree to use them ever again. Just sayin.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

So far I haven't been F'd in the A buy them. But all it takes is once to give me a sore ass!

Fuck me once shame on you. Fuck me twice..I'll fuck your mom on the table during Thanksgiving dinner. Then I'll steal the fuggin' Turkey!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FedEx is pathetic. I've used them once or twice and it was a terrible experience.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Me too, they ALWAYS "accidentally" drop your shit. -Assholes
        Ratt & Roll

Comment

I shipped a set of old Gibson dirty fingers pickups by them once and they got all the way to the buyers distribution center and then disappeared, but I have shipped a lot of other things through them with no problems

Comment

Your post is worthless without an explanation as to why you feel this way.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
              I just thought I would start a rally.

Today I had a new Charvel being delivered. Left a note on the door, had my garage doors opened, left the car in the driveway. The lazy cocksucker didn't even ring the doorbell. He must have knocked with his limp wrist once and left with the guitar.

I waited all day for this fuck. I'll get my revenge tomorrow when I make his ass stand there while I slowly and carefully inspect it before signing.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Nice, take your precious time!!!
                Ratt & Roll

Comment

I did that to a UPS driver one time. He had dorked me over on deliveries several times, so when he handed me his electronic signature pad, I said "excuse me" and went inside. He started ringing the doorbell and my wife came to the door and said "calm down, my husband had to take a dump and he's reviewing the paperwork."
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    He started ringing the doorbell and my wife came to the door and said "calm down, my husband had to take a dump and he's reviewing the paperwork."
                    :ROTF: Fucking classic!!!
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      So far I haven't been F'd in the A buy them. But all it takes is once to give me a sore ass!

Fuck me once shame on you. Fuck me twice..I'll fuck your mom on the table during Thanksgiving dinner. Then I'll steal the fuggin' Turkey!!!
                      Bah, I say fuck the turkey, deposit your "gravy" and leave it for the whole family to enjoy.

Please excuse me but I'm tried an in a rude mood today.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

This type of attitude will not suffice !!!

Fuck FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, and any other motherfuckers. Errrr... wait then how will we get our stuff?
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                          I did that to a UPS driver one time. He had dorked me over on deliveries several times, so when he handed me his electronic signature pad, I said "excuse me" and went inside. He started ringing the doorbell and my wife came to the door and said "calm down, my husband had to take a dump and he's reviewing the paperwork."
                          Aw shit, I have a mental picture of this dude at the door that's just :ROTF:

Out-standing!
                          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            This type of attitude will not suffice !!!

Fuck FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, and any other motherfuckers. Errrr... wait then how will we get our stuff?
                            DHL is okay. They've never screwed anything up yet. UPS left an Xbox harddrive on my front step in -40C weather. I thought the disk would have shattered in the cold but it works.
                            Last edited by Ben...; 04-16-2009, 12:33 PM.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

They all suck. UPS stick my stuff with the trash by the back gate in the rain instead of opening the gate and putting it in the screaned in porch(and that's with my wife being home).

Comment

Working...
                              X