cool Youtube series : Greatest Drunks Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Youtube series : Greatest Drunks Of All Time

Some dude made an interesting video series about famous boozers including some of my favorite figures like Charles Bukowski, Humphrey Bogart and Ernest Hemingway + there's Winston Churchill, Babe Ruth, Dean Martin, Jackie Gleason, W.C. Fields and there's more to come

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...816DBE1A786B12
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Am I in there, am I, am I? Come on, there's got to be CCTV footage of my alcohol adventures somewhere.
    Shit, it says "famous", not "infamous".
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Wow! Those are cool! Thanks. I love Dino and Jackie Gleason! Can't wait to watch the rest of them.

Comment

I'd like to add this about Bogart.

During the shooting of The African Queen in Africa, every single person on the set were ill except for Bogie and his good friend and drinking partner, director John Huston. They both drank so much Scotch that the flies dropped dead when they bit them.
        Gotta love Bogie, the greatest and coolest American actor ever. He shot out one liners faster than a machine gun.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Jackie is god
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X