Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!
    Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 04-11-2009, 10:19 PM.

Happy Easter! What are you doing this weekend?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Playing golf and working.

Comment

walking the dog, playing guitar & eating lots of chocolate
        (not all at the same time)

Comment

Happy Easter to ya'll as well!

Playing golf? Did that yesterday and played like horseshit! I never played so badly out of the middle of the fairway in my life. My buddy shot 68 with 7 birds (P-71).

Speaking of eggs, I guess I need to start thinking about hiding eggs about now. The annual problem with that is I always forget where I hid those elusive 5 or 6! Oh well, not my problem I suppose...
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I wanted to get a game of golf in yesterday so bad but, all my golf buddies were busy and it was a touch too cold. It was a gorgeous day otherwise.
            Today....going to get together at the in-laws for lunch and Easter egg hunt for the kids.

Comment

Had my bunny rabbit this morning , now I've gotta start work
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm home alone the fam went out of town. Its fine with me need the breack from my teenage son .

Comment

Happy Easter to everyone. We're just chilling around the house having "family" time today. I'll be mowing the yard this afternoon for the first cut, I've put it off as long as I could.

Comment

Chilling at home watching the Masters, then the Celtics/Cavs game, then I'll play some tennis.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy Easter - just hanging withe wife an boys watching Hockey and Baseball (Red Wings and Tigers) and the wife is making a ham for later...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                        I wanted to get a game of golf in yesterday so bad but, all my golf buddies were busy and it was a touch too cold. It was a gorgeous day otherwise.
                        Today....going to get together at the in-laws for lunch and Easter egg hunt for the kids.

Golf in Vermont is beautiful, I used to live in Manchester center and play Stratton and the Equinox alot. I hope you have a nice spring so you can play alot of golf!

Comment

I'm watching it rain like a mofo. Supposed to go to a cookout later, but unless the area is covered, we'll all have mushrooms growing out our asses!
                          "POOP"

Comment

Mushrooms growing out your asses?

Comment

Working...
                            X