• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony Central Jackson Rhoads Review

Check this out, its pretty funny
    http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...lka+Dot+V/10/1
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Old but good. I love the comment about trying to plug it into a pussy Fender blues amp.

Comment

Rip Glitter? Old news man, old old.....oofah...you suck Rudy hahahaha
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Still worth posting once a year or so for the noobs, imo. It's pretty much a classic.

Comment

I still laugh every time I read that damn thing.

Comment

This has been around a long time and never gets old That guy posted reviews of the 5150 and DOD Thrashmaster as well. Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
              This has been around a long time and never gets old That guy posted reviews of the 5150 and DOD Thrashmaster as well. Classic!
              May be old but I never saw it before. Someone brought it up on another forum and I thought you guys might like it
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh come on, wouldn't you think there's already a thread on it? Daaaaaahhhhhhh Doyee

Uhhhhh, search function works hahahahahaha...now that's a blast from the past!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nobody seems to notice that the 2nd review on that page is from a fellow JCF'r
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Man, that was the very first time I read that...

He seems nice. What's so funny..? :think:
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That Rip Glitter stuff was CLASSIC! I remember he did a review on a 5150 amp too that was hilarious!!!! and he did one on some pedal too. I think it was some thrashmaster pedal or somehting. He siad the coolest part was it only took 5 lawnmowing jobs to pay for.

I get a kick how he keeps refereing to his good brew buddy Dino.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

There is also a funny review on there for a Mesa cabinet thats funny about a guy lining it with audio foam to get better sound. he tells you were to go buy the foam and everything, its funny.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Strongbad would approve!

I just finished laughing like a lunatic, my kids were looking at me funny.:ROTF:

But this is too good;
                          Have you ever grabbed your axe by the neck and clocked some punk in the teeth with it because he said that "Powerslave" is a better album than "Seventh Son"? I have, and let me tell you, my SIGNATURE Jackson V split his face without picking up a scratch. This baby has taken more beatings than Cannibal Corpse's drum kit on "The Bleeding."
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Oh man, that's rich!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Oh come on, wouldn't you think there's already a thread on it? Daaaaaahhhhhhh Doyee

Uhhhhh, search function works hahahahahaha...now that's a blast from the past!
                              Didn't hit the search button cause I honestly didn't remember it being on here before so I never bothered.
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X