X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp My Helmet!

For the bikers and the Valentino fans -
    http://www.valentinosface.com/

my uncle constantly goes to AGV factory to get helmets for his store... a lot of cool stuff there... they gave him helmet shells too... they are very thin glass fiber but unbreakable... anytime when someone comes to the store and doubts how strong the helmets are then he gets to test it on the thin shell... they can beat the shit out of it with any object, metal pipes or whatever... no one can break them.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

So why do they recommend you replace a lid when you drop it? Robbing bastards!

I thought this thread was going to be about purple helmets.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

They recommend you replace the helmet when drop it or bounce your melon off the concrete while in it because helmets are designed to only take one impact from the way I understand it. So if you drop the helmet it may not protect your melon if you get in a crash due to the shock absorbing materials or case being damaged from when it was dropped.

Comment

I realise that, so why don't they make them out of this stuff you can beat the shit out of then? Surely they can't be that susceptible to catastrophic failure after a heavy drop, even if you consider the manufacturers covering their arse legally by saying so. If you've been down the road after dropping the bike, fair enough, I'd say the lid did its job, paid for itself, no problem buying a new one. But to advise renewal after knocking it off a table is taking the piss IMHO.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X