Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Dog Survival Story

http://www.smh.com.au/national/incre...0406-9tv0.html

I thought this was pretty awesome. I remember reading an article where some expert was saying that domesticated dogs usually starve before they will hunt. Guess someone forgot to tell her about that.

Survival, its embedded in all of us.
    Good story, nice reunion, thanks for the read.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

It's quite astonishing how quickly the instincts to a domestic dog can set in. Let alone actually having them work well enough to hunt successfully. Really fuckin' awesome!
      Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Hopefully the family doesn't also keep pet goats now that the dog has a taste for them....

:ROTF:
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Hopefully the family doesn't also keep pet goats now that the dog has a taste for them....

:ROTF:
          Or a neighbor... :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

I'm impressed she swam the 5 miles in the first place!

I wonder if the family has noticed any change in her behaviour now that she's home. "You wouldn't know, man. You weren't there...."
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X