booted from the band/sucker punched a weekend of bad times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booted from the band/sucker punched a weekend of bad times

i got booted from the band today and they held my gear hostage until i payed them for recording and last months rent... now why if im getting booted would i need to pay for recording im not reaping the benefits of? because they were keeping my dkmgt and amp until i gave it to them. fuck this weekend has been horrible.

AND Friday night i got sucker punched at the show i was playing by the bassist of my old band. i would have set him straight had he not left right after doing it.

so all and all im bandless/broke and have a black eye... its been a hell of a shitty weekend.

You gotta look on the bright side....it can't really get any worse can it?

You only live once, and I mean that in every since of the word, so forget about it and move on.
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Unless you signed a contract on the recording fees, I would have called the cops and told them they stole your shit.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Unless you signed a contract on the recording fees, I would have called the cops and told them they stole your shit.

+1

No one would hold my stuff hostage for long.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

i dont really have receipts for the the gear since i got it all second hand from people so the cops really wouldn't have done much. im definitely pretty bitter over having to pay for tracks of a band im not even in anymroe.

whatever, bands are overrated im about to just become a solo artist and record all my own shit in my house until i find like minded musicians to share it with.

Comment

That's fucking bullshit, no one would hold my shit hostage. You tell them you want your shit back or you're calling the cops.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

You're not Dave Mustaine are you?

The great thing about this here computer age is that revenge is at hand. I hope you have opened a Myspaz account etc with your old band's name, detailing their support for the rights of bestiality practitioners everywhere. Oh, and their support for the Klan and simultaneously with Al Quaeda (Fuck America, the Great Satan). I predict their gigs may dry up , and the ones that go ahead might be, erm, "eventful".
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

at least your girl isnt bangin another guy, and if you have no girl than all is well. Sure you had a shitty weekend but it could always be worse, much worse. have a beer, break your old (old) bassists face and bang some hot chick.. whoa a lot of "B"s
                Cheers man, hope life gets better for ya.
                Last edited by BeholdTheFallen; 04-06-2009, 07:06 AM.
                My Childrens
                -------------
                Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                Lefty RR1T trans black
                Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

thats f*cked!

call the po po

have them sort this out.
                  you shouldn't be made to pay for recordings if your not in that band.

Comment

You know where they live, right? Have some fun with that...
                    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

I'll bet there is a whole lot more to the story. You got kicked out of the band and punched for no reason? I find that very hard to believe.

Oh, and the phrase is "all in all".
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Damn, kicked out of the band, blackmailed, sucker punched, AND spellchecked!

Sucks to be you
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"Damn, kicked out of the band, blackmailed, sucker punched, AND spellchecked!"

One of the Top 10 posts of all time!
                          "POOP"

Comment

i got kicked out of a band before. because they made me sing at a gig when i lost my voice.and then told me how bad i suck(WELL DUH!!!!)they were famous for telling me to do it anyway.even when i was sick.
                            BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.
                            you don't wanna hang out witha bunch of douche bags like that anyway.
                            karma caught up to them anyway. the way too egotistical guitarist fried out his wrist and couldnt play guitar anymore.they got some guy to fill in for him. but he didn't make it back. the only cool 1 was the drummer.he joined another band and is doing great.
                            stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

Originally posted by newc View Post
                              damn, kicked out of the band, blackmailed, sucker punched, and spellchecked!

Sucks to be you
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X