No announcement yet.

All work and then a little bit of play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All work and then a little bit of play.

So i have five weeks until the end of my second semester in my second year of University. Then eight exams in the space of three weeks

I have the joys of:

Engineering Mechanics 2
    Heat and Flow 1 - Thermal and Fluid Mechanics
    Flight and Space Flight
    Automotive Systems 1
    Management of the Design Process
    Design Engineering
    Manufacturing Technology 2
    Electrical and Electronic Engineering

Even reading that list back makes me feel a bit sick lol.

But after that i have four months off to enjoy summer, beer, guitars and an awesome lineup of gigs. AC/DC, Bruce Springsteen and The Eagles, all in the space of about three weeks. Good times as i imagine Sully would say ( Yes i just watched all of your LP renovation videos, awesome stuff man!)

Should be a good time, just have to worry about passing these exams first!
    Stringed things:
    Charvel Model 4
    Charvel NOS Star
    Gibson SG Special

Originally posted by Woman_Driver View Post
    Good times as i imagine Sully would say ( Yes i just watched all of your LP renovation videos, awesome stuff man!)
    I started saying that after watching those videos.

Wow, that's a crazy schedule you have. People say I'm crazy for my schedule (I'm only in high school) because I'm taking every possible social science in one year. I took the optional history and now I'm taking grade 12 Law and Psychology (I'm in grade 11).
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Good luck on your exams. Of course, you won't need luck if you went to classes regularly
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Are you studying Aerospace Engineering?

Because I am, and my current courses are(2nd year 2nd semester) fluid mechanics, dynamics(which is your engineering mech II probably), mechanics of materials, the fundementals of electrical and electronics engineering, computational methods for engineers ,introduction to aircraft performance(this is actually a 1st year course that I'm taking because I transferred here from another college and department) and computational methods for engineers.

Looks quite similar to me.
        Last edited by Norton; 03-31-2009, 03:02 PM.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Ben, you're a glutton for punishment! That's quite q work load you've got, best of luck to you!

Hey Norton, it's Product Design Engineering i'm studying. It's most types of engineering all crammed into one course but it's mainly mechanical. I took the Flight and Space Flight class which is a 3rd year Aerospace engineering class, as an elective cos i was interested in it. I'm not the most mathematically minded person so i kinda struggle with the maths subjects. Just have to get my head down and stick into the books for a while.
          Stringed things:
          Charvel Model 4
          Charvel NOS Star
          Gibson SG Special

Comment

Working...
          X