Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the PUD SIGNAL!!!! Quick Bill you're needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the PUD SIGNAL!!!! Quick Bill you're needed!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/ne...00/7961224.stm

:ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Uhm, I believe I'd cancel the little prick's vacation/traveling and I'd present him with a can of Comet and a fuckin toothbrush!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        Uhm, I believe I'd cancel the little prick's vacation/traveling and I'd present him with a can of Comet and a fuckin toothbrush!
        +1 total lack of respect
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Will he scrub it off or rub one out?
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Lmao
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Looks more like a torpedo to me...

Someone's not happy living with their rich parents.
              Scott

Comment

Hey, humans did that since the beginning with pyramids and shit. That phallus is a runway to the gods. We have a ginormous phallus in Washington DC, and I'm not talkin' 'bout Obama!!

I can't belive the authorites actually knew it was there for a year and just told them about it. Very creative..

Seriously, I'd kick that lil' fucker's ass. Actually, I think my kid would know I'd kick his ass, and this wouldn't be an isuue. But if he were to do something stupid..do something nice like this. I'd have to laugh..after I'd kick his ass.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Hey, humans did that since the beginning with pyramids and shit. That phallus is a runway to the gods. We have a ginormous phallus in Washington DC, and I'm not talkin' 'bout O'bama!!
                  Fixed...
                  Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Come on, I feel you are all being a little harsh.

I applaud the cheeky young scamp who drew the cock on the roof, but do feel he needs words of guidance. The balls should have been bigger, there is definitely need for some springy pubes, and what use is a cock pic without a couple of spunk spurts? Must try harder, B-.

This is a classic example of someone who knows he will find his house on Google Earth easily, knows that police helicopters will get the message to fuck off, and now he is probably shagging backpackers in Thailand thanks to his new-found fame.

Drawing ginormous cocks is just natural, why I did a HUGE one on my school desk back in the day, carved it into the, erm, wood, with a compass. It was a veiny monster that took up the whole underside of that desk lid, and even had loads of little happy faced jizz drops wriggling out of the Jap's Eye. A real work of art. I wonder where it is today. Probably hung on the wall of one of those deviant teachers.

These days I have to stick to drawing massive dongs on picturesque beaches, or recently in the snow (I also did a 7' Abominable Snowdong, complete with balls, but some miserable bastard had destroyed it by the time I got back with a camera. Cunts). I might steal one of those footballl pitch markers this summer and draw a huge cock on a local sports field.

My Holy Grail was to do a massive crop circle cock, but some bastard beat me to it, near Chequers, the country retreat of the Prime Minister. Someone, PLEASE, find me a picture of it!
                    My attempts, on the way home from the pub, have always been as successful as trying a shagathon after 12 pints - I start off well, but it all goes pear-shaped really quickly and I fall asleep.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I would have gone in a different, um, "artistic direction" as a kid.

Comment

Cack dragon :ROTF: Never Gets old????

Nope!
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! The cock dragon strikes again!

now, I think this shit is funny. I think the boy has a good sense of humor. at least he is doing something funny rather than destructive.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Thread title:

Axewielder: :ROTF::ROTF:
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X