Joke of the day ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of the day ....

This guys shiftless son has reached working age, so he calls in a favor with a friend who owns a general store. Reluctantly, the friend agrees to "try" the son out at a sales position.
    At the end of his first day the store owner asks the boy "how many sales did you have"? The boy says only 1. The owner responds "only 1, most of my sales people have 25-30 sales a day"!
    So next the owner asks him "how much was the sale for"?
    The boy says 118,000$. The owner shocked and surprised says what did you sell him?
    The boy says some fishing hooks, a couple of rods and reels, a boat and a trailer ....... but his car couldn't tow it, so I also sold him a truck.

The owner is stunned, and says "let me get this right, a guy came in for fishing hooks and the boy interupts him and says "no sir, he came in for some tampons for his wife ~ and I said "look your weekends fucked already ...."

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

A guy walked into the Employment Office for the umpteenth time in several years. The same jaded old guy who always waited on him sat down and said, "Hello, Mr. Johnson (sigh). How can I help you?" Mr. Johnson replied, "I need a job so that I can become a productive member of society."

So the jaded old guy said, "Hmmm... Let's see here.... I have an opening you might be interested in. The job is for oiling up the local strip club women once a week. It pays $135,000.00 a year and includes a company car. You'll only work about three hours a week and be housed with the girls."

Mr. John said abruptly, "You're bullshitting me!!"

So the jaded old Employment Office guy said.......

<scroll down>

<scroll down>

<scroll down>

<scroll down>

"Oh, yeah? Well, YOU STARTED IT!"
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

What's brown and rhymes with "Snoop"?

Dr. Dre.

I'll get my coat.......

Comment

Yesterday I saw a canibal pass his brother in the woods.
        Strat God Music
        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Working...
        X