Attention Cleveland Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Cleveland Members

I am going to be in downtown Cleveland on Friday the 27th and am checking to see if any of your bands are playing on Friday night. If so let me know the location and I'll try to make it out.

Hey man..you'll be fuggin' 10 minutes from me and 5 minutes from John. I don't get out much to see bands these days, because all the bands I like play at a venue I hate "Peabodys"..too many tools go there. I'm a tool magnet. But we'll check for ya..

They're closing a great venue "The Jigsaw", but the bands that are booked will still play there I guess.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No, Jigsaw is down for the count till Phil pays the electric bill, haha It's like 8k... We (Resurrection) won't be doing any shows for at least 6 weeks, nothing booked either.

I basically never know what i'm doing till that day. The female is usually down early on Fridys. So, I may not even hang with her.

What's bringing you to this craphole? Where ya stayin'?

Comment

My female and I are checking out the rock n roll hall of fame. I've never been. We're staying in downtown at the holiday inn.

Comment

Haha... I've lived with 2 miles of the place forever and I've never been there either. I'm not into classic rock and could care less, haha.. I hear it's fairly cool. The Science Center is next door, they have cool shit. Depends on the chickie as to whether she'd dig that or not.

If you like to drink and party, West 6th @ St. Clair is the street. It's about 1/2 mile from RRHOF. Crowded even when it's cold like this and the crowd is is 20's-30's... Blind Pig, or Tequilla Ranch on W6th may have a rock band. Otherwise, DJ's and Dance... I do the garage bar and Beir Markt on West 25th, but they aren't crankin as much as they will when the bikes and cars come out for summer. Garage Bar will have a Rock-a-Billy band probably on Saturday.

Metal bar nearby is Peabodies. 2045 East 21st Street. Grubby, but Friday is some local band Mosh-athon thing, haha... Pro stage, national acts, local bands and cheap. Might suck Friday, might not.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=5193745

When are you here? In/Out

Comment

"My female"

"POOP"

Comment

Pretty funny actually, I usually say "the female" myself...

Comment

We'll be getting in around probably 3 or 4 in the afternoon on Friday and leaving sometime Saturday late afternoon or evening.

Comment

Usually you say the femalien, John!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I worked in Cleveland for two years and never went either.

Now I work in Nashville. Any places that I shouldn't see hear as well?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Usually you say the femalien, John!

Oh man, I sorta quit using that somehow... Must.... bring... that.... back...

Comment

Working...
                      X