X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axl running off at the mouth~

Typical Axl running off at the suck:
    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/..._a_cancer.html

what an idiot. i'd love people to boycott his shows and see him play to the janitor.
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
      what an idiot. i'd love people to boycott his shows and see him play to the janitor.
      Fuck that douchebag. He has caused too many riots. Caused 10's of thousands in poroperty damage. People have gotten injured. All from his 3rd grade little temper tantrums.
      I-e-I can't stand his singing either.

YYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE EEEEE

Matt

Comment

Slash is the cancer? Every report I have heard about shows where G&R left stage was when AXL pulled his band off stage. He stated in interviews that he doesn't know from show to show if he's going to finish a show or get pissed off and leave. I think it's some what funny that Slash has been invited to play with a lot of different people has had two other bands with little drama (Scott W. is always causing drama so I can't blame slash or the others for that)

Axl is a child and I really fucking hope he leaves in a body bag soon.

Prior to C.D. coming out, I had enough time away from hearing axl's horse shit to actually be able to enjoy G&R again. soon as that came out Axl had to go on his MeMeMe thing again. the guy really shouldn't be allowed to talk, ever.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Axl is the greatest orator in history
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard than hear that guy attempt to sing
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Where do we go now?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Where do we go now?
                EXCELLENT!
                "POOP"

Comment

Thank you! I'm on the Night Train.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

And his hair looks like a damn loop and hook braided rug.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Where do we go now?
                      Originally posted by horns666
                      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

AXLROD can take his corn rows and politely disappear. What's with these weirdo redheaded singers? Axl, Mustaine, Corgan (when he has hair). Fuck'em all!
                        "POOP"

Comment

So redheads are rednecks?
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                          X