Pray for the Sweet family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for the Sweet family

I'm sure most of you remember longtime Jackson player Michael Sweet and Stryper.....

The Passing of Kyle Sweet
    Wife of Musician Michael Sweet

Kyle Rae Sweet
    1956-2009

Kyle Rae Sweet has passed on and is now at peace with her Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for the Sweet family.
    We ask that if you wish to express your sympathies within an e-mail that you send them to the following e-mail address: thesweetfamily@michaelsweet. com

Kyle was diagnosed with cancer in February 2007. She passed away at 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 5, 2009.

Kyle's life was dedicated to caring for her husband and home-schooling their two children. Her heart's desire was for their children to attend college. To best honor Kyle's work as a home-school mom there has been a fund set up called The Sweet Children's College Fund.

In lieu of flowers, donations to this fund can be made payable and mailed to:
    Sweet Children's College Fund
    Sovereign Bank
    50 Cohasset Avenue
    Buzzards Bay, MA 02532

Sympathy Cards may be mailed to:
    Evangelical Free Church of East Dennis
    P.O.
    Box 755
    East Dennis, MA 02641

The Sweet Family wishes to have a private funeral service which will be held in the following days.

Thanks for the information.

I always liked Stryper, cancer is an aweful thing.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

This is sad. I, too, am an old school Stryper fan. I remember going to see them perform at local churches (!) back in the 80s.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

from what i know of Kyle she was an amazing woman, a soul mate and a best friend. Altho i've never met the Sweets. I've followed Kyles situation from the beginning. I feel i've lost a friend. Rest In Piece Kyle. youre home now.
        Gil

Comment

This is sad news. Cancer is a bad thing. Not even God can seem to cure it, sorry Michael. Best wishes to the Sweet family and all the families that have lost a member or friend to cancer. We all know someone.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

That's just terrible... I can't imagine what it's like losing a mate of such a long time. Dude and family has to be undescribably devastated.

My heart goes out to him. I know they try to live right and this is so tragically unfair.

Comment

This is sad. I can't imagine what I'd do if my wife passed away. At least their kids are grown; it would be incredibly had if they were still young like mine.

I too loved Stryper and saw them live back in the day. I have a white 1992 RR1 that I was thinking of having a Stryper paint job done on. I think I'll go play some Stryper in memory of the good times.

Comment

Sad to hear, God bless them all.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that is way too young, and so sad.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I agree with all of you, God bless the Sweet family, may they find peace with their loss.

Cancer is a nasty thing. My wife's best friend lost her husband (42) to cancer a couple of weeks ago and left 2 very young children, under 10. Sad to say the least.

God Bless all of those affected by these stories.
                    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X