guitar bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar bling

so im board adn i look on ed Romans web site. there is lots of nice stuff, teles strats les pauls etc and well lots of bling.

the receipt is simple. take the most exotic wood, the most exotic hard wear and garnish it all with a complete lack of taste.

im sure there was lots of stuff that played really well but god it had no taste. there is a reason that we all love some guitars and that’s good design. to me just putting all the best ingredients in a mixing bowl and stirring well is not good enough you need some taste.

ie

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/abstr.../ABS_06074.jpg

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/misc-...rubaker_01.jpg

both hardly design clasics
    no sig.....

Just the mere mention of the name "Ed Roman" should elicit a ton of hate posts here...

I'm not sure I've heard of anyone more hated in the sales biz. haha...

Comment

The first one: "Corrosive puke"?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i have to say, i played a used brubaker at gc once and it was pretty nice.

Comment

That first one looks like one of the critters from 'Pitch Black.'
          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

dude they're fucking awsome!!! i'm gettin one!!!
            (absolutely fucking kidding)
            stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

Yep, those are horridly overdone and ER blows donkey pole.

I've gotta say, though, I've had an idea for a long time for doing a custom with inlays kind of similar to the sun & moon designs on that first one. If done tastefully (same general idea, but with classy detail changes etc) it would be helluva f**kin cool on a Jackson.

...And disappointing to see that ER has been stealing ideas from my head!

Comment

Working...
              X