R.I.P Paul Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Paul Harvey

Sad news. Now, for the rest of the story...

http://www.abcrn.com/harvey/statements.html

Heard this on the news coming home tonight. RIP.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Harvey always managed to present very interesting stories over the years.
      I liked and enjoyed him.
      He'll be missed without question.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Born 1918..he lived long and well.

RIP
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Used to listen to him in school...RIP

Comment

Oh, shit, I was thinking Steve Harvey.

Comment

I heard this morning. Gonna miss listening to him on my lunch break. I loved the mini biographies he would do.

Comment

Yup, sad to see him go

RIP Sir
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

He was the real deal. They don't make 'em like him anymore. RIP Paul, you were the best.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sad, indeed. I used to listen to him when I was a kid with my Dad. RIP, Mr. Harvey.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Man! That totally sucks. I used to listen to his KGO broadcast every day from 12:45 to 1PM. RIP
                      Sam

Comment

He had some great segments, that were interesting and informative.
                        RIP Mr. Harvey

Comment

he's dead!!!and his name -------was paul harvey.and thats --------the rest of the story.
                          stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

Working...
                          X