So Is Anyone Else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Is Anyone Else...

Going to see Black label Society, Dope & Sevendust at Club Zoo in Pittsburgh on April 1st? I have my tickets

Meh...

Anyone else notice how after the whole 357 Customs fiasco BLS popularity just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

I thought BLS was cool but after the whole Zakk does not ride, poser, 357 fiasco I cant stand them anymore.

FYI I was a fan of Zakk Wylde since the Pride and Glory days.

Comment

I thought Zakk did ride?:think:That whole 357 thing is kind of confusing to me..

Comment

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
        I thought Zakk did ride?:think:That whole 357 thing is kind of confusing to me..
        They had to put his bike on a trailer to shoot the videos he did with his 357 Custom bike then everyone got ripped off including members here. Zakk said he had nothing to do with it and left his fans out to dry.

He does not ride he has to be pulled on a trailer and trick photography to make it looks like he rides unless he learned in the last two years. Everything just started to stink of poser and I could not watch him or listen to his music with a straight face anymore.

Comment

Yeah he's a poser! fuck BLS!

dope and sevendust? no offence but did they reform or are they stuck in a vaccume of 1998? and were hermetically sealed to be re opened in 2009? I guess thier first go around wasn't enough for them to quit? haha sorry if you dig these bands!

C

Comment

I can get that Zakk is a poser, but seriously- he can learn to play a guitar, but not a motorcycle? I am pretty sure that if he spent a week or two trying he could ride a bike as well as 90% of the folks out there on bikes.
            Now the 357 deal...don't get me started. I didn't get in on it, but the way he handled it blew pretty badly.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Yeah, my avatar pretty much sums up how I feel about him since 357.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                They had to put his bike on a trailer to shoot the videos he did with his 357 Custom bike.

Its for a video dude.. You do know that they lip synch in videos too?

Dope is ok, I'm not a huge fan, Sevendust is pretty cool. But I'm mainly going for BLS. Zakk can play guitar better than 95% of us here, thats all that matters to me.

Comment

Meh...

Anyone else notice how after the whole 357 Customs fiasco BLS popularity just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

I thought BLS was cool but after the whole Zakk does not ride, poser, 357 fiasco I cant stand them anymore.
                  Yep, I've felt the same way since that whole debacle. I did get my shirts, coffee mug and chopper model, but I'm still out the $30 shipping for my free guitar!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
                    Its for a video dude.. You do know that they lip synch in videos too?

Dope is ok, I'm not a huge fan, Sevendust is pretty cool. But I'm mainly going for BLS. Zakk can play guitar better than 95% of us here, thats all that matters to me.
                    NO they came out and publicly said it on the website that Zakk does not know how to ride. Even "The Chad" confirmed this and it was on the FAQ as well if I remember correctly.

Then the fans wearing a BLS MC patch and getting beat down for being posers was another stupid thing...

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                      Yeah he's a poser! fuck BLS!

dope and sevendust? no offence but did they reform or are they stuck in a vaccume of 1998? and were hermetically sealed to be re opened in 2009? I guess thier first go around wasn't enough for them to quit? haha sorry if you dig these bands!

C
                      I have found that anyone who prefaces a statement with "no offence..." is about to say something that they expect their audience will take offence to.

I'm not familiar with Dope, but I actually quite liked Sevendust. They were riding that GNU-metal movement, but unlike almost every other band they were lumped in with, the songs were good (nu-metal affectations aside) and they had a killer lead singer. The late 90s was a dire time musically for me, so it was nice to find a band whose songs I enjoyed. But then I joined the JCF and the good folks here introduced me to a bunch of killer stuff I'd either overlooked in the 80s or that was going on right now that you just didn't find out about through the conventional channels. So I only picked up the first couple of Sevendust tunes before moving on. Although even now, when a Sevendust tune pops up in my iPod playlist, I'm still able to enjoy it.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I would be going....if they would schedule a show closer than 3 hours away...

Comment

That would be a great show.....

....for me to poop on!!!!

Sorry, had to do it, couldn't help it.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

NO they came out and publicly said it on the website that Zakk does not know how to ride. Even "The Chad" confirmed this and it was on the FAQ as well if I remember correctly.

Then the fans wearing a BLS MC patch and getting beat down for being posers was another stupid thing...

Thats not Zakks fault, chances are the fans that had the patches on were running their mouth.. Plus if they're dumb enough to beleive BLS is an MC, then they deserve the beating. BLS is a band & not an MC. They're not the only band to adopt MC style patches, look at Twisted Sister.

Next you guys are gonna diss Amon Amarth because they're not real vikings

Comment

I won't be in PA but will be in Myrtle Beach, Atlanta and Vegas, I may hit Charlotte as well. Somehow I knew the 357 shit would come up again..lol Live and Learn Guys..

And FTR, There is a stipulation in Z's contract that he can NOT ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X