The era of migration/traveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The era of migration/traveling

Is it just me but more people than usually have been wondering around the world in the last few years. Either for a new place to live or to get time off or just having fun discovering new things.

Most of my old friends who I grew up with are everywhere around the world and I haven't spoken to some of them in a couple of years.
    Tons of american musicians have moved to Scandinavia area or to South Europe.
    I know many Europeans have moved to Australia or Argentina or Brazil.
    I was tripping in California a year ago and planning to go away permanently to some warm place in a couple of years.

So what's up with that, everyone's sick of mama's home cooked meals? :ROTF:
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Well, I couldn't resist it - I checked out your co-ordinates on Google Earth. I'm not surprised that you're looking at moving away. It must be pretty noisy where you are, right beside the airport and that big ol' railway yard!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      Well, I couldn't resist it - I checked out your co-ordinates on Google Earth. I'm not surprised that you're looking at moving away. It must be pretty noisy where you are, right beside the airport and that big ol' railway yard!
      I checked too... oops... I got one number there wrong, instead of 25' it's really 29' N
      but the airport region isn't that noisy... used to hang out and do a lot of stupid things near that place
      Last edited by Endrik; 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

People leave crappy places and move to better places, depending on their needs.

I left California after 30 years of partying. Not a place I'd raise a family, the traffic sucks, etc. It was great when I was young and single however...

Comment

I'll go to Japan to get an M.S after I graduate, if I can.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

it's just you
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X