Nerd ALERTStreet Fighter 4 on xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerd ALERTStreet Fighter 4 on xbox 360

Any jcf'rs getting Street fighter 4 on the 360? looking to add as many gamertags as i can to get some good matches.

My tag is AlphaOmega502

Cheers

Mark

sure add me my tag is :Broken Cobra
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Man, I want to get that game so badly. I have Super Street Fighter 2:The New Challengers for the Sega Genesis and I recently purchased the Turbo HD Remix version over the Xbox Live Arcade thingy. So much fun. I haven't played any online in THDR yet but I may start if I get Live Gold (I think I only have Silver. Maybe I should check) . Tell me how SF4 is. I think I might ask for it for my birthday. I'll let you guys know my gamertag if I get it.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

good stuff lads. keep em coming!! HD Remix was great!!! fingers crossed for this one!!! the reviews are good so far, pity the 360 pad sux for fighting games. i'm gonna get one of the fightpads from ebay tho.

Comment

I already have it. Haven't played it yet. Got it just to give me something different. I suck at buttin masher games. More of a FPS person myself. -Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
            I already have it. Haven't played it yet. Got it just to give me something different. I suck at buttin masher games. More of a FPS person myself. -Lou
            COD* Lou? How about NFS?
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I have COD Modern Warfare and World at War. The story mode in these are the best in my opinion. I like R6V2 the best for an online multiplayer though. COD Modern Warfare came in a close second for online play.

The one thing I like about Wolrd at War is that they actually give the weapons their due. I have played games where you had to shoot someone 10 times with an M1, which is one hell of a rifle in real life,but, COD gives it the knockdown power it respects.

That is my biggest beef with R6V2, the weapons' abilities are so far off its crazy.

I like the NFS series. I have been playing NFS Undercover for a little while. I always seem to stick myself into a Lambo though.

If you like button mashers, Mortal Kombat vs. DC is pretty fun in my opinion. The Joker is fun to use.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I bought COD4 for PC on the first weekend it was out, before it got all big and popular and lame to play online. All my friends were big into Assassin's Creed and I was like "This new COD game is amazing" and no one believed me; they thought I was crazy. Three weeks later they all had forgotten about AC and bought it and I got a nice "I told you so" moment. Now COD's huge and populated with 12 year olds that solely use the P90 or M60 with Double Tap and Martyrdom. I still work everyone over and get the highest scores but it's just dull now. There's no tactics involved anymore. It seems to be blindly throw grenades, hold down shoot button and hope for the best for most people. It makes it really easy for me because they always walk right out into the open.

I kinda gave up with it and now I play Team Fortress 2 for PC and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts for 360. Banjo is probably the most fun I've had with a game in years. It requires a lot of thinking but it's really satisfying. It's a strange game; all you do is complete challenges by building vehicles with parts you unlock. Some of the contraptions people at the top of the leader boards come up with are just insane and in the case of a challenge where you can't build your own vehicle; some of the ways people work around the crappy preset vehicles are even crazier. My favourite example of this is on this one challenge where the goal was to take a car powered by sails to the top of a giant tower-type thing and this car had springs on it in order to jump at a couple of points so you can continue up the tower. This guy with one of the fastest times found the ultimate work around; he removed the driver seat, attached one of the springs to it (ditching the rest of the car) and jumped to the goal using only the spring. He made it in about 15 seconds when it takes about 2 minutes with the stock car. Another one is where you have to play "golf" by pushing a ball to a certain point that happens to be around a corner. The top scorer for this one made a vehicle that has the air cushions you use for hovercrafts attached to the front. How he has them positioned makes it so that the game doesn't register the ball being hit and he has the highest score with zero and the fastest time. It's just so weird and it's really funny.

Between Banjo, HD Remix and TF2, I don't really bother with any other games.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Well, we got the 360 for the kids for x-mas, the big one here included, lol. My son had open heart surgery when he was 6 weeks old, most will remember that, he's now 5, and doing great, but I wanted him to do something that's not too strenuous for him, they say he's fine, normal 5yr old blah blah, but I saw what they did to him, I KNOW what his heart looked/looks like and I'm just a paranoid father and don't want him to over-exert himself doing what normal 5yr olds do. So I made a gamer/nerd out of him...

FUCK! What was I thinkin?!? lol, it's always daddy can I play games..... so with that said, he plays all of the Lego games which are cool as hell imo, not just for kids, and hockey, golf, Pure, all the NFS's and a few others, but I bought the COD's for me, got them all and play them when I have time when they're not around. I don't believe in letting kids under (insert age here) play FPS games. They don't know anything about guns (yet) don't know they're even any here, etc. But I haven't played any of the COD's in a while, just need busy with a new venture, but I've never played online, but will soon. Why don't you guys hit me up next time you're on... ToothLOZ (I think) is the tag... Don't beat me too bad, but then again, I may just launch grenades blindly into dark crevaces and call it a day. lol

Let's roll...
                  Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

DrNewcenstein and DrNewcenstein2 here. The "2" is my "anything but Dead Rising" tag. All I ever play on my #1 is Dead Rising

Anyhoo, I despise the SF series, mostly because I suck at it so I won't be getting that. Tried the Resident Evil 5 demo. Won't be getting that either for the same reason

Waiting for Tomb Raider: Underwear to go down to $30 before I buy it.

I've got COD: WaW but felt like I was the only guy with a gun most of the time. Felt the same way with COD 2 and 3. Didn't get 4. Dunno why.

Send me Friend Requests over XBL to the DrNewcenstein2 tag. Make sure you mention you're from the JCF! Otherwise I might reject the request (damn 12-year olds cloggin up my inbox asking how to play Dead Rising online knowing DAMN WELL that EVERY multiplayer/online game has that function right up front where you can't miss it - if it ain't there, it doesn't exist )
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i spend most of my time on COD4 , i got world at war but stopped playing online due to the huge amount of glitchers
                      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

COD4 here too... I LOVE that game, probably one of my favorite of all time. Ive got WoW but I wasnt that big a fan of it, so I havent played that online yet. I can get really frustrated with it though, the Im a random grenade and airstrike magnet. Nomatter where I am, a random grenade or airstrik always gets me. Oh and those fuckin helicopters! Arrrggh!!!!!!

Im on there alot, gamertag "R Syphen" feel free to ad me!
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Also been playing FEAR2. I usually get the games a couple weeks before they hit the streets....got an inside connection..hehe.

Waiting on Resident Evil 5 to how that plays. Left 4 Dead is fun as hell if you can get an 4 vs 4 match going. My gamer tag is TheWhiskeyNinja -Lou

Comment

Working...
                          X