House Explosion in Pontoon Beach IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Explosion in Pontoon Beach IL

I was getting a soda this morning around 6:30 this morning and BOOM! The house was a rockin and I honestly thought a truck was coming through my front door! It was unbelievable! I go in and ask my wife WTF it was, she's says, "thunder" umm honey, it's not raining or anything...

Why am I telling you this? The house is about 10 miles away from mine and I could swear it was mine!

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-house-ex...,7926196.story
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Meth lab maybe? Scary shit no matter what it was, but that must've been a hellacious blast to shake your house 10 miles away!

I see it took another house with it! Bad shit, man....
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I don't think it was a Meth lab, mainly due to the looks of the house or houses in that neighborhood, doesn't fit the norm anyway, but stranger things have happened. They seem to think it was a gas explosion, so it's either that or an insurance job imo.

We'll see, it won't take them long to figure it out.
      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

We just had a house explode here a few weeks ago, with a similar account on the intensity, heard/felt ten miles away etc. It was an elderly couple who didn't smell the gas leak and it leveled their home killing one of them.

Unless it's a biggun, Meth labs "usually" are less intense when they go south.

Comment

what's with the BOOMS 10 miles away?

I was just reading about the plane crash, into a house that killed 49 people in Buffalo NY..and people felt that 10 miles away.

There can't be any windows left for blocks I would assume.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah the one here blew windows out all around in the neighborhood surrounding....

Comment

iI had that happen to me about 10 years ago pat the house was 5 miles away and I thought my house blew up. It was a gas leak that caused it all my windows shook it was insane
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
              X