Pics of last night trip to downtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of last night trip to downtown

These were done during the midnight, it was snowing so hard that my head was like a sweaty sock
    I went through Kadriorg area, you can see the park, art museums, presidential palace, residential houses etc.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Comment

Cool pics! The street lights kinda ruin some of them, I could imagine them being really awesome taken at dusk, with a red sky, just before the lights came on..

This one has the lighting just perfect though, I love it!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

That is beautiful Endrik. I miss the winters and the snow like that. Something so peaceful with a fresh blanket of snow on the ground, everything so muffled and quiet.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            Something so peaceful with a fresh blanket of snow on the ground, everything so muffled and quiet.
            ...and then some fucker fires up a Marshall stack.:ROTF:

Really beautiful pics, bro.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great pics dude! What camera are you using? Got a Nikon D70s myself, it's a good cam but I haven't even figured out all the functions yet
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Wow!

If only winter here could look nice like that.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                  Great pics dude! What camera are you using? Got a Nikon D70s myself, it's a good cam but I haven't even figured out all the functions yet

You're still in the army?
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                    Cool pics! The street lights kinda ruin some of them, I could imagine them being really awesome taken at dusk, with a red sky, just before the lights came on..
                    yeah, I think all the heavy snow falling from the sky had a big effect on the lighting too.
                    The 2nd one from behind was done with the night mode which doesn't let the lights make everything else very bright but the battery was almost empty so I used the quick/sports mode which makes the pics with the least amount of energy but the quality also suffers from it a little bit... hence some of the pics are a little foggy. The really dark ones where you can see the snow clearly were done with a flash, not a helpful thing in these conditions.

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    Fuji E900, 9 megapixel, fits nicely into the pocket, also makes great videos.

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Wow!

If only winter here could look nice like that.
                    I wish that too We've had some nice snowy days this winter but mostly it's all water. The winters used to be great but about 10 years ago it's all downhill. Today, a lot of the snow is melt and it looks pretty dirty.

Comment

Looks absolutely beautiful man. The season and the architecture. We had our first <30c day all year today! Outside was comfortable, blew my mind.

Comment

Got your board shorts on?
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          Got your board shorts on?
                          yeah and a 108 degree fever... fukkin' sucks dude

Comment

Working...
                          X