Seasonal pictures from the UK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal pictures from the UK...

Well it's snowing outside and I've got the day off work, so here's a couple of pictures from the winter wonderland that is Staffordshire...

Nice. All we've got here in Tennessee is bitter cold and frost - no snow to make the cold worth the effort.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oooh, purty!

That Charvel looks like a fake though.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

We got the strangest snow yesterday. Very focused...center of the storm got 12 inches, 5 miles away got nothing.
        Scott

Comment

Any pics of Spotted Dick?
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

bitchin' house!!!!!!!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Welcome to what my world is like from mid-November to late March.

Comment

Snowing again here in Hertfordshire. Apparently the county council have run out of gritting salt here so that means I can't go out in the car
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post
                  Snowing again here in Hertfordshire. Apparently the county council have run out of gritting salt here so that means I can't go out in the car
                  It's just taken me 3 hours to do a 24 mile journey after Basingstoke council had run out. By the time they got more supplies the roads were (and still are) gridlocked. Got back to where I live and the roads are fine.
                  www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Not that bad in Notts. Nearly fell on my ass a few times when the snow turned to ice.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Always amuses me how ill prepared we are to deal with what the Scandinavians and Europeans deal with every winter.

I think we like the drama...
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I love that pick-up truck (or the logo on the back to be more accurate).

So, it's the first proper snow in donkey's years in the UK, good job I've got a Discovery to tackle it in isn't it? Weeeeeeell, it would be if I'd changed the engine I melted a couple of months ago. Doh!

Shall I post pictures of my freshly smashed-up Jaguar, thanks to some donut who didn't secure her car on a hill?
                        No, I can't, not yet, the pain in my heart is too great, I've only just stopped making noises like that bloke in Police Academy when Mahoney borrows his car to teach Hightower how to drive and knackers it.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                        X