Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our singer spent the night, and most of today, in jail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our singer spent the night, and most of today, in jail.

We have a show coming up Saturday, and we have a new (under a month) guitarist. We're an original band playing with other bands..so it's not a long set. New guy can play, no worries there, but we are trying to tighten things up a bit before the show. Putting in 3 practices this week. Monday, Tues and Thurs. Tues and Thurs are the regular days.

Singer and guitar dude ride together they are about 30 miles from here, so they carpool. Well, they don't show. They've been 15-20 mins late before due to traffic, but that's not the "norm".

We call singer (HOME phone only), no answer. Can't call guitarist. We somehow don't have his home phone #.

Finally we call it a night, pissed and worried, wondering what's up.

Get home, have myspace message from guitarist wondering where singer is. Shit, now I'm worried. This is completely out of character.

30 mins ago, he calls. Just got home from..being in jail. Got pulled over last night after dropping of guitarist for no tag light, just to find out he had an outstanding warrant from 1995. Hit and Run. He has no clue what it's about.

Anyhow..we're glad he's safe and sound. Will have to wait and see what this is all about and what happens.

That's a drag, but it could've been worse... they could've gotten pulled over on the way to the show. At least now he has a new court date.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hope it works out OK, Jeri! There's a kid who works part time for me who is always in some kind of minor idiotic trouble. One week he just disappeared, and it turned out they picked him up due to some paperwork mixup. He couldn't raise bail, and it took 4 days before he went before the judge and they figured out the screwup. They cut him loose without even an apology. I told him the least they could do was grant him some credit for time served for his next trip to the pokey.

Comment

Sucks to hear it Jeri. Maybe those PayAsYouGo phones would help, as long as they used them for band-only business like that.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Meh Jeri, I'm not impressed. Your singer is a fucking amatuer.

Let me know when your singer goes on multiple crack benders and abandons his wife and daughter for days at a time and then comes back and acts like it's no big deal.

Or, when he takes a friends car to run and pick someone up real quick "around the corner" and comes back 6 hours later and puts 325 miles on the car and says he locked the keys in the car and was waiting all night for a locksmith.

Shall I continue?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

One of mine just went and died from a heroin overdose one day... Had to cancel shows, he still owed us for rehearsal space rent and kept several of our CDs... That's just uncalled for.

Hmmmph...

Comment

I am glad your singer spent the night in jail we had a great time cuddling.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post

Harsh, but funny.

Comment

Was that you?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hope nothing serious comes from the the hit and run (unless he really did it, then he should face the consequences). Was he able to post bail?
                    Scott

Comment

:ROTF: That was good.

Damn Tim, got nothing on you bro..nevermind

Seriously though, he's out...says he really has no idea what this is about. Hit and run doesn't always mean people, so maybe he got seen hitting a parked car and driving off..who knows. His bail was 5 grand..think it would be more if it was terrible bad

We'll see how it plays out. He's out for Saturdays show, so I'm happy (and selfish lol)..

Comment

That's a long long time ago, but I think the statute of limitations is out the window since there was a warrant issued. I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          That's a long long time ago, but I think the statute of limitations is out the window since there was a warrant issued. I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                          Which means you cuddled with Gene Simmons? :ROTF: You guys are confusing me with this band stuff!
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            Which means you cuddled with Gene Simmons? :ROTF: You guys are confusing me with this band stuff!
                            He's a freakin rock star, so the normal rules of gayness don't apply here! You'd have done the same. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                            X