• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Maher - Religulous

Great movie. Definitely worth watching.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Bill Maher is hilarious, Real Time rules, unless someone like Ben Affleck or Ashton Kutcher is on
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Maher did an interesting version of The Aristocrats

It's a family act, but it's a twist because they're retarded. And what they do is they get on a pile of dead dungs and they fuck each other and then they have a big closing where they fist-fuck an autistic preteen. And the agent says, "Well, what do you call them?" And he says, "The Osbournes."
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Bill who? :think:
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I'm not a fan of his other work but the movie was outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
            Bill who? :think:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
            :idea:
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Maher's a douche most of the time, but I liked the movie.
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                Maher's a douche most of the time
                Yea, he's made a fortune by talking about politics, smoking pot, and religion. If you get him off these three subjects, he's a fumbling retard. Sometimes I think he's trying too hard to be another George Carlin.
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  Yea, he's made a fortune by talking about politics, smoking pot, and religion. If you get him off these three subjects, he's a fumbling retard. Sometimes I think he's trying too hard to be another George Carlin.
                  I get it SG... True statement.

Comment

As a rule, I avoid him. His comedy is lame and his views on everything is just.. well... retarted.. But I did enjoy seeing him and Ted Nugent go at it a while back. Ted Chewed him up and spit him out on his anti gun and PETA rants..
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                      As a rule, I avoid him. His comedy is lame and his views on everything is just.. well... retarted.. But I did enjoy seeing him and Ted Nugent go at it a while back. Ted Chewed him up and spit him out on his anti gun and PETA rants..
                      Link???

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                        Link???

I did a google search and couldn't find it.. it was back in the late 80s (I think) so it was a long time ago..
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

No biggie, I can only imagine what the Nuge had to say, LOL.

Comment

I've pretty much hated Maher since I saw Nuge on that show...

Maher is a fuktard, haha... Nuge was great.

Comment

I hate Maher but I hate Religion more but I still can't stand seeing this. I wish a less smarmy person did this movie guys like Maher and Moore end up ruining their points because although valid they take it too far and discredit what they are doing.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X