Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Tell everyone at work it's your birthday. I used to do that..I would tell everyone and their grandma. People bought me cards and shit. They made me silly signs..have some fun with it.

Happy birthday man!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Bill... and the rest of you.
          The wife and daughter took me out to a nice LONG lunch.
          Told everyone at work it was my birthday and I'm going to lunch, so I'll be back when I get back... as long as it was OK with the boss of course.

My boss is a smart lady and a really cool chic too.
          Much respect indeed.
          -Rick

Comment

HBD dude- Crack one. I'm not far behind ya, lordy lordy here comes.......

Comment

HBD Rick! Hope you have a great one!

Comment

Happy Birthday !!!

Have a fun & safe one !!

Comment

EJ

Comment

The wifey made me THIS!!!!!

This my friends, is a homemade double layer chocolate cake with peanut butter butter cream frosting with HUGE chunks of Reese's peanut butter cups both on top and inside!
                    -Rick

Comment

Peanut butter cups rule. That's the greatest cake ever!!!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That makes my teeth hurt just looking at it!

Comment

Holy cake! I never get cakes anymore for my birthday. Usually my parents take me for supper though I make them promise not to tell the restaurant it's my birthday. Speaking of which. It's like a month until mine!
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

hbd r j !
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X