Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy came into my work tonight and punched my female manager in the throat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guy came into my work tonight and punched my female manager in the throat!

im just gonna copy n paste what i posted on another forum but man it was fucked up!! man if i'd have had my hands full i would've been on this mutha fucka!

I work at a large supermarket on the checkouts, i was at the complete other end of the checkouts from the express and customer service area (prob around 30-50 metres away not sure) just to paint the picture......

....anyways the manager for the night this ladie in her 40's was on express cause we had heaps of customers coming thru pretty late (friday night here) and this chick came thru who the manager i heard refused to serve cause she was stealing or something im really not sure how it started but i heard the female customer walking off screaming "fuck you {managers name} fuck you!"

fast forward 30-60 mins her boyfriend comes down asking for the manager, so the fem manager goes to see him near the customer service desk but out the front of it to see whats up, i look ova cause i hear him YELLING AGGRESSIVELY at her, then i see him full on push her, so straight away i do the security call on the PA so all available staff coming running down including night fillers.

by the time everyone got there he's left and from what i hear later on, it turns out that he didn't just push her, he punched her in the throat! fucking pyscho must;'ve been on drugs or something!

i was wanting to run down but i had my draw open having to give a customer cash and it all happened so fast like prob just 1 min or something.

but one thing that pissed me off was there was all these fucking male customers down there all in their 30's and 40's and none of the uselesss cunts helped her! they just yelled at him "u can't do that to a lady" i swear if i had've been one of those customers i woulda fucking jumped the cunt!

worst security shit i've ever seen, usually all that happens in reference to security calls at my store is someone knicking shit from liquor!
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Wow. Just. Wow.

Might be time for a few folks to check into a Tae Kwon Do class. I find that people aren't nearly as aggressive after you've broken their arms and removed their teeth in self-defense.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Holy hell. I hope he did not do her any serious injury. Hopefully it was caught on security camera. You guys do have those, yes? Keep us updated.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah we got security cameras, not sure how much he hurt her, but for the rest of the night she stayed in the back office, i asked her how she was when i signed off she muffled alright and some tears in her eyes so she was pretty shaken up and upset
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

weak.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow, that's terrible. How could someone do that and how could people just watch that happen. They should have done something.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sadly, that's pretty much a daily occurrence in some areas...

Comment

Hopefully her husband is some sort of psycho himself and deals with this guy. At the very least I hope it was all caught on tape and the scumbag gets a jail sentence.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Horrible. But in defense of the guys who stood there & didn't do something- Not everyone can.

Any time you see something like that happen, there are always folks that freeze, and then there are people who (not to sound corny) just immediately swing into action. I don't think it has to do with bravery, or guts, or being a good or bad guy.

Some people either process what's going on faster OR (probably more likely) have a much shorter processing chain- ie, they don't stop to think or worry about it or the consequences down the road (I'll get sued! What if he beats me up!) and just processes the immediate (someone needs help) and goes from there.

Vass

Comment

Man that's insane. He must've been on something. And if he was he could've done some serious harm to her. Or anybody who attacked back in her defense. Hopefully she doesn't have any throat issues from the punch. He coul'dve damaged her larynx.
                    Hope ya called the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Tae Kwon Do class. I find that people aren't nearly as aggressive after you've broken their arms and removed their teeth in self-defense.
                      Really, Newc?

You, uh, do this often? :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        I find that people aren't nearly as aggressive after you've broken their arms and removed their teeth in self-defense.

You get attacked by a lot of old folks?
                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                          You get attacked by a lot of old folks?
                          Dang

Terry: I hope that scum gets a straight-up assbeatin' for beating a woman!
                          There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                            Man that's insane. He must've been on something. And if he was he could've done some serious harm to her. Or anybody who attacked back in her defense. Hopefully she doesn't have any throat issues from the punch. He coul'dve damaged her larynx.
                            Hope ya called the cops.

yeah i'd say its all on film and the fem frontend supervisor who was on (she's around my age only like 22) called 000 straight away (thats teh australian version of 911).
                            USA Jackson RR1
                            Charvel Model 6
                            Jackson Performer-2
                            Orange Dark Terror
                            EVH 5150 LBX
                            Hello Senòr

Comment

I wonder if part of the people standing and watching was for fear of them doing something and making it worse/getting sued by the assailant? I don't know how Australia is on that stuff. Personally, that is no excuse, and for me the reflex would be to help. Sadly people have no backbone and only care about themselves. "Well it's me getting beat up, so it's not my problem".

Comment

Working...
                              X