Hey, guess what? I'm baaaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, guess what? I'm baaaaaack!

Not like anyone missed me. Things were pretty messy lately, but me and the kids are settled into our new house. Still loads of stuff to do to the place, but the big jobs are pretty much out of the way. I missed hanging around the old JCF. I had put the axes away for a couple of months while dealing with all this shit, but it's time for a new start and big plans for 2009!

Nice to be back!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Good to have you back! Glad to hear things are lookin' up

Vass

Comment

Welcome back..I was also gone for a while. Absorbed in my own self gayness.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Welcome back..I was also gone for a while. Absorbed in my own self gayness.
        Being absorbed in your own self gayness is much better than being forcibly dunked in somebody elses!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
          Being absorbed in your own self gayness is much better than being forcibly dunked in somebody elses!
          This is true..

not like I know personally..

I'm just assuming this from hersay I heard from fellow JCFers..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's the truth dude. Noting sucks more than a bullshit bukkake. Ah, but like Mr Hetfield said recently "What don't kill ya, makes ya more strong!"
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Welcome back bros!! Quit being gone. 'nuff said!!

Comment

wow, I was wonder what the fuck happened to you. Welcome Back!
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

Are you still under 40' of the best of Winterpeg?

Comment

Oh, we had a warm spell for a few days. -5 C! Got really mucky out with all the melting. Now the cold is back. -26 C. Just can't win!
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Currently -32 with an extreme windchill warning here.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Nice to see you back bro!

Glad to hear things are going well.
                        Now get off the forum and play them geetars!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

Though I've joined since you left and before you came back, it's always nice to hear that someone's life has improved after taking a turn for the worse. Welcome back, and I'm glad life is getting better for you.
                          Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

I couldn't have said it any better than scott court.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X