Pepsi's accepting the truth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
    If the Coke Zero is SUPER ice cold, it tastes okay. Once it starts to warm up, it tastes like moose piss.-Lou
    And how do YOU know what moose piss tastes like, eh, Lou? :ROTF:

Hey dude, good to see you around!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      JOLT Cola baby!!!
      twice the sugar, twice the caffeine
      And the inspiration behind "Volt Cola" in the Beavis And Butt-Head ep "Vaya Con Cornholio."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW_sIKBfIk

Comment

I suppose it's too late for a poll...

Diet Pepsi for me! About 3 or 4 in the morning and as many vikes!
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

would those be Minnesota Vicodins?-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            would those be Minnesota Vicodins?-lol
            As a matter of fact............ Oh wait, no and I've got 3 left for another 10 days!!!! Who's got em?
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace View Post
              A really hot day and a bottle of Coke that is so cold it stings your throat and makes your eyes water when you chug it. (ok that does not seem as appealing in text lol ) Pepsi just tastes kind of flat to me.

Man, on a freezing ass cold day in January that sounds so good.

Ice cold beer, too. Like, so cold it just has no taste, just bubbles & burn.

For me: Grew up on Pepsi. Worked on restaurants that had fountain coke. Now Pepsi tastes way too sweet.

Also- forgot who made the comment but yeah, real sugared soda is the shit. High fructose corn syrup is horrible stuff. I looked into this years ago when I wanted to drop a few LB's... Apparently high fructose doesn't "flip the switch" on your body telling you that you've satisfied your hunger- So the tendency is to just keep ramming shit into your pie hole. Additionally, it is easier for your body to convert to fat & store, and has some sort of impact on how much insulin your body produces.

So whatever- The natural shit for the win. I drink a boatload of coffee, so that generally takes care of my caffiene jones, but if I need a kick in the afternoon, Coke is it.

Vass

Comment

Diet Coke Whore myself
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
                    once you have an iced cold Pepsi in the can from the cooler... there is no turning back. Pepsi is A #1.

Fuckin A

but I'll drink both, and I'll drink the shit out of em!

no diet shit, that stuff gives me a headache!

C

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                      Also- forgot who made the comment but yeah, real sugared soda is the shit. High fructose corn syrup is horrible stuff.
                      Hey these guys are making Dr. Pepper with cane sugar:

http://www.olddocs.com/

Mmmm.

Comment

Just found out that Pepsi is going to come out with Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback in April. Both made with sugar instaed of HFCS:

http://consumerist.com/5155721/attn-...epsi-throwback

Hopefully, Coke will compete toe-to-toe. I may start drinking the occasional soda again.

Comment

I'm not understanding why mexico and other countries have cane sugar softdrinks and WE have HFCS when the cane is supposed to be better?

Comment

I think the bottom line is lobbying by the big agricultural companies. They pushed for huge tariffs on cane sugar, and they make big bucks on HFCS. It's hard to find any prepared food that doesn't have that shit in it, whether it needs it or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they use beet sugar in the Throwback sodas because of the price of cane sugar. Still better than HFCS.

Comment

I see.... Logical.

Seems I used to really like soft drinks in the late 70's now they sorta taste funny and I don't drink them at all. Guess that is why huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X