Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGWTFBBQ!!! Ebay is down! SHTF!!!

Onoz Ebay is down!!!

Wait its up now but it was totally down for the last five minutes???

Confirmed with another forum. Anyone having issues?

Comment

No, we just kicked you out! hahaha...

Comment

A little too much coffee this morning?

Seriously, though, that must cause havoc with stuff that was ending during the downtime. I wonder what the policy is, if there is any? Seller is probably SOL as long as the reserve was met.

Comment

The IT guys were bidding on stuff and decided to avoid any last second sniping.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            No, we just kicked you out! hahaha...

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

*High fives everyone*

About time. Maybe they're restructuring it so it doesn't suck. I would use it but it just sounds like way too much work now with all this PayPal crap and new rules.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I seriously doubt they're going to do any restructuring to make it suck less. The new CEO is on the record as saying he wants it to function more like a store and less like a flea market, and so far most of what they've done has been to push it in that direction. The flea market aspect of it was the only thing good about it, imo. You didn't have to be a powerseller to make money (or get paid right away), and you could find great stuff from people who weren't necessarily trying to make their living on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                X